Soooooo

+1 on the undertail and Bar end mirrors are a must 4 that bike IMO. Stock mirrors look out of place on a bike like. I'd also powdercoat that swingarm black, looks outta place on that bike with that color scheme ???

Oh yeah! But probably won't do that till I need a chain too.

Nice bike and awesome price, a shame to see how B-King prices drop, I am also very very happy with mine so trust you will not regret it!

Nice bike and awesome price, a shame to see how B-King prices drop, I am also very very happy with mine so trust you will not regret it!

Yeah so far so good. Online prices seem stable, so hopefully was just a good deal. Booked around 10k I believe.

I've seen a few 4 sale in PA between $7.5k-$12k depending on the condition. Just recently I seen aa silver one like yours 4sale, dude wanted 10grand and it had less than 2kmiles....

I've seen a few 4 sale in PA between $7.5k-$12k depending on the condition. Just recently I seen aa silver one like yours 4sale, dude wanted 10grand and it had less than 2kmiles....

Yeah that's what I was finding. But man what a different ride it is, I like it a lot. Kinda weird with no front fairing, feels like past the gauges there's no front end.... Haven't ridden many bikes without a fixed front fairing. Lovin it though.

All my co workers say, "I don't think I've seen one of those before."

So speaking of black swing arm ill trade you a black arm i have and silver calipers for your black calipers?

So speaking of black swing arm ill trade you a black arm i have and silver calipers for your black calipers?

From what I understand my arm is 2" longer than on my Busa. Or so I read that's where the extra length of the wheelbase comes from so couldn't do it.

No i have a bking arm for you and bking silver calipers. Was going to have the calipers powdercoated but just be easier to swap.

Not sure where your at im in pa 19350. I dont mind shipping tho. Just pm me if you want and ill take pics of everything for you.

Back