Traded the FJR.............

proud dad

Registered
I tried making this trade last July when they marked the busa's down but the deal was unacceptable due to trade.The busa dropped in price even more and they gave me a lot more in trade for the FJR than it booked for in trade. Since that time the dealer made a good deal with someone on one of the FJR forums and word of mouth spread,and now they want more pre 2013 FJR's cause some folks don't want the new model.....sound familiar gen1 vs gen2 ..... So they now wanted my bike,and they offered an acceptable deal..........And to think I went up there Saturday just to visit since they was having a open house with food :laugh: The 14R's stable mate,I guess that make the busa my new cruiser short bus.

her name is Rattlesnake
she told me so..........

10322769_482799801820696_2076846220944209863_n.jpg

Yep, feed them and they will come! Great marketing strategy. Went in for a snack and walked out with a Busa.

A big welcome yourself and Rattlesnake! Can see that thing coming a long way off !

Oh yeh,, copy cat,,

when I saw that yellow in person last July I knew I had to have it.I never wrote the busa off I knew I would own another.Glad I bought it ,the gen2 is a refined model over the old model,I was a little surprise of how refined it is.More than I expected.

when I saw that yellow in person last July I knew I had to have it.I never wrote the busa off I knew I would own another.Glad I bought it ,the gen2 is a refined model over the old model,I was a little surprise of how refined it is.More than I expected.

Brother, zuki detuned this bike so much. Get someone to unleash that ECU when the warranty is out :poke:

Brother, zuki detuned this bike so much. Get someone to unleash that ECU when the warranty is out :poke:
I don't even have plans for an exhaust change..14 has full system if I flash anything it will be the 14......like it needs it :laugh: ....... need something to rip through country roads without being heard :whistle:

Last year financing was 0% Plus free Yosh Slip ons.

Not so stealth with the color scheme. But doesn't mean I don't love it. Congrats!!! Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back