exhaust question

djcapita

Registered
I have a yosh trs 4-2-1 and would like to go with a louder pipe. Can I just slip on a new can? Like a hindle or something. Anyone want to trade? Thanks, Dan

Yes you may put another can on. You may or may not have to adjust the mixture for the new can.

As far as I understand it. As long as the pipe size is the same you should be able to put another can on.

I have a Hindle 4-2-1, and wanted to put on a Brocks Megaphone, and was told I would have to buy new headers. They told me that if I had stepped headers I could switch from Megaphone, Sidewinder, and the Alien Head ?

Full systems are alot diferent then the slip ons or bolt ons. Yosh might have it seperate at the mid pipe at a different point then the Akrapovic (Example)...I would say that it is possible, but you might run into fitment problems....

Fit is a whole different story. You will have to do a little fabrication. Best advise tht I read is mod your cans if you are just looking for sound. Lots of ways to do this.

I'm with bigrod & Ninja on this. I'd shorten your can. Removing as little as 3" can make a very noticable difference

Has anyone shortened the 08' stock cans? I am interested in a louder sound. How hard will this be to do?
Thanks..............

You can go with the Voodoo like I did. It bolts right on and is quite a bit louder then stock! You get rid of the can and also get rid of a few pounds.
beerchug.gif

Back