Who makes the quietest exhaust?

Hello i went with a single ti force on the 07 and a dual ti force on the 08 ,the single seems to be a bit louder when you get on it but far from earbleeding

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

I have a full dual Akrapovic on my gen2, and it is very quiet with the baffles in. I can't hear the bike over the wind with them in.

I'm a huge fan of "M-4 Exhaust"! I've used them for years on everything from our race bikes to my beloved busa. I have the full system on my Gen II with a single titanium (which is feather light and tough as nails) street can. Not as quiet as stock but has a deep mellow sound. I don't know anyone who can get more HP from a Suzuki than those soft spoken Texans at M-4.

The OP mentioned carbon fiber cans. I have owned CB in the past and they look great when new but are prone to fading over time and they don't crash very well. The CF is easily broken and shattered in a get off where the stainless and titanium may get banged up but remain useable.

Akrapovic finest qaulity in every aspect.:thumbsup: It was actually to quiet so I removed the 8MM bolt and pulled the silencer out. Sounds good now not raspy loud and quiet when you need to be.
2uoqsno.jpg

my yosh 4into1 is pretty good and has a nice growl when wide open.I am selling it soon.Has a carbon fiber can as well.If interested, let me know.I want t get an alien head.

Full Yoshi R77 System is pretty quiet. It is louder then stock, but a pleasure to hear the engine when you get on it. At light cruise, it has a pretty smooth low tone. Its easy on the ears too!

Just saw this clip on YouTube. Full muzzy oval. Bike is set up nice and it sounds tame at idle with a nice low rumble that's sweet. Does anyone have this same system or is the owner on the org? Is it on the quiet side?

Last edited by a moderator:
i always found harleys made the quietest exhaust to ride ratio..... usually found idling at bars. :laugh:

I have a full Yosh R77 carbon 4 into 1 that isn't too loud. I took the quiet tip out to make it a little louder but with it in it's only a little louder than stock but probably makes a little more power and is about 35 lbs lighter than stock.

Back