Who makes the quietest exhaust?

Jimshog

Donating Member
Registered
My baby is stock performance-wise. Yeah I've replaced brakes and lines and hung the Muzzy fan and the TRE, but otherwise I haven't made any performance mods, yet... I like the look of the single carbon can, e.g., Yosh's TRS, but I don't like loud pipes. I'm simply not into the noise. ??? I can tolorate something slightly louder than stock if thats what it takes to improve breathing but I don't want the additional attention loud exhaust draws. So, any ideas folks..?
Thanks!
-Jim

Two options really, from what I hear the Yosh is about the quietest you will find, they even have the insert that makes it quieter, or that comes standard.

The other option is to use a stock can and run the 4 into 1 into it if you are wanting a single exhaust.

my akra is pretty quiet till you open it up, it also has a sound dampener that i don't have in there.

I WOULD AGREE WITH A YOSH PIPE, I HAD A YOSH R-77 PRETTY QUIET WITH THE SILENCER THAT CAME WITH IT, SOLD IT NOT TO LONG AGO AND GOT A BROCKS ALIENHEAD:thumbsup:

I think my Yosh single system is pretty quite compared to other systems I have had in the past. It only barks a bit when you get on it.

my tiforce is quiter unless youre wot, and mine is a 380mm, they make a 480 which should be quiter.

My baby is stock performance-wise. Yeah I've replaced brakes and lines and hung the Muzzy fan and the TRE, but otherwise I haven't made any performance mods, yet... I like the look of the single carbon can, e.g., Yosh's TRS, but I don't like loud pipes. I'm simply not into the noise. ??? I can tolorate something slightly louder than stock if thats what it takes to improve breathing but I don't want the additional attention loud exhaust draws. So, any ideas folks..?
Thanks!
-Jim

I recently purchased Akrapovic bolt-ons and was pleasantly suprized how quiet they were ... I was looking for a deeper slightly louder sound and Akra does that very well ... and is made with the finest materials ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Do the stock cut-down. Took 18" +/- and 12.4 pounds off each side. It is now slightly louder than stock and quieter than the aftermarket ones I have seen.

Busa New Mufflers.jpg

Another Akra. bolt on user. Happy with the deeper and throatier sound they produce and I wouldn't call them loud at all.

Do the stock cut-down. Took 18" +/- and 12.4 pounds off each side. It is now slightly louder than stock and quieter than the aftermarket ones I have seen.

Hello . I'm looking exhaust manual on this forum . Please help me becouse I want to change my serial exhausts such as your.

Back