Who makes the quietest full system exhaust?

imoXu

Registered
Assuming they will all be louder than stock I would like to know who makes the quietest full system for the busa.

Titanium preferably.

My goal is saving weight without getting any extra attention from the police around here, who seem a little obsessed with exhuast noise issues. Plus a little more power. Just need something that is not cray loud. Yosh?

Thanks

moX

My yoshis aren't real loud.  I'm actually trying to find something that's louder. . . Ridin down the hwy with a full face on I can barely hear the thing for the wind blowin past the helmet.

My_busa_037_2.JPG

I think the Yosh is probably the quietest I've heard, plus can't you get the cans packed for different tones
rock.gif

a lot of people get a new exhaust system and take video of it and post it to youtube. they got all kinds on there, just run a search on the different manufacturers.

I love  
heart.gif
my Yoshs because of the same reason you want quiet Exhaust. Out here in the wide open at anything beyond 11PM (and I ride cross country several times a year in the night) I don't need anyone to hear me coming from miles away. Plus, Loud exhaust make you tired quicker
ghostface.gif
 (well they do for me), and become obnoxious on trips !

After hearing alot of pipes at the MeetnGreet, I knew I needed the Yoshi
ThumbsUp.gif

I agree with GM, my akro evo with the stock muffler was very very quiet. I had to chop it to "wake" it up.

I've riden with people with Yoshi on the busa and 1000's.. .they arent quiet... my Akro however i have been told is "quiet"...

You can get a Hindle can with a full system that is 20" long........quiet when ya want.

I would have to say of all the systems I have heard on numerous Busa group events, my TiForce is quiet compared to many others and I doubt ANY other manufacturer can boast 9.26 pounds total weight including the billet aluminum bracket!

I have ridden 30K+ miles with this exhaust and it is not loud but very deep toned with a great sound, never "buzzy".

quiet?? I have a full Hindle carbon fiber 4-2-1...it has a nice sound,but i just heard roaring toys new megaphone and that thing is sick,it makes the busa sound as tough as she looks.im getting one  
beerchug.gif

someone had some vance and hines for sale on here a while ago because they were too quite not quite sure if it was slips or full though

Back