Ok, who makes a quieter full exhaust system...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Searched and couldnt really tell, other than not the following: D&D,HMF Single and probably Hi-Duals. I do not want a loudazz system, but I do want the flow. I have been back n forth on the Brock/Hindle Streetsmart system and a Yosh, but not sure which Yosh? Thanks.

<!--EDIT|CAT3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155271770 -->

what you wrote was the you want to make an exhaust change....but you do not want noise and also do not want flow....

so bolt-ons are the obvious choice.

but something tells me this isn't waht you meant....otherwise you would never had mentioned HMF or Brock's.

help us a little by clarifying.
wink.gif

Good eye BusaCruise, yep meant not loud just good performance full system. I know none are going to be as quiet as the stockers (and still flow great) but not wanting a megaphone at all either.
I've heard a couple Yosh setups, but not sure which model they are...

I have the Brock Hindle and don't think its loud at all. In all honesty, I feel everyone should WANT their bike to make some sort of audible "noise". If the cagers can't see you, maybe they can hear you.

Its a safety thang ...

As for flow ... Brock and Akropovic would be my choices. I went with Brock because it was cheaper.

Yoshi makes a few different lines of exhaust... one of them is the Zyclone system and they are the "quiet" ones... they also sell the RS-3 and TRS systems but those are on the "loud" end of the spectrum. Most will tell you that if you go Yoshi on a suzuki you wont go wrong. Over the years, the people that i've heard talk about a zyclone system say that is isnt much louder than stock but i've never heard one myself in person.

I am one of those old school Yosh goes with Suzuki people..... it just the way it was for decades.
now there are just as effiecient systems at lower cost...and that is important to some people.
On the Yosh notes....zyclones are the low end and TRS the top notch ones....and their tones vary as does their performance numbers... but I have always loved the mellow rumble of a Yosh pipe....... I have never heard a bad Yosh, that wasn't "altered" by the squid that owned it.
wink.gif

For my busa I wanted Yosh...but they didn't make a full dual pipe setup...so I went with HMF.

Whats the differences in the Yosh systems? Other than low end and high end? Fitment different?

Akro "Race" full exhaust is about as "mellow" as any I've heard (he11...it's even quiter than most if not all slip-ons I've heard) yet?..it flows real well...i've been extremely satisfied with mine.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

oh and....ps...i was looking for a "quiet full exhaust" as well when i shopped and went akro race.

Any opinions on the sounds from the Yosh Tri Oval, Dual Tip, CF Sleeve, SS full system? I am thinking its probably going to be louder than original plans, but looks nice and since Yosh seems to be very well into Suzi's figure might be a good one?

So the Akro's Evo is not the same a Race Full System, or are they?

Any opinions on the sounds from the Yosh Tri Oval, Dual Tip, CF Sleeve, SS full system?  I am thinking its probably going to be louder than original plans, but looks nice and since Yosh seems to be very well into Suzi's figure might be a good one?

So the Akro's Evo is not the same a Race Full System, or are they?
Akro race is a stainless steel header with either a TI exhaust can or carbon can.... the EVO system the headers are TI... My akro race system isnt really that loud.. i had a Yoshi RS-3 slip-on when i had my 600 and it was loud but this full Akro Race system isnt as loud unless you are at 8000 rpms +

Searched and couldnt really tell, other than not the following: D&D,HMF Single and probably Hi-Duals.  I do not want a loudazz system, but I do want the flow.  I have been back n forth on the Brock/Hindle Streetsmart system and a Yosh, but not sure which Yosh?  Thanks.
If you want the flow but not the noise then Yoshi RS3 full exhaust is your answer. I have it on my bike and it is very quiet. A little louder than stock but very tolerable almost stealth to the LEOs

I got the Yosh RS3 and with a helmet on can't hear it on the highway. Only when on it hard. Looks good and doesn't grab attention unless I want it to. It also added 7 hp on dyno which doesn't hurt.

Searched and couldnt really tell, other than not the following: D&D,HMF Single and probably Hi-Duals. I do not want a loudazz system, but I do want the flow. I have been back n forth on the Brock/Hindle Streetsmart system and a Yosh, but not sure which Yosh? Thanks.
If you want the flow but not the noise then Yoshi RS3 full exhaust is your answer. I have it on my bike and it is very quiet. A little louder than stock but very tolerable almost stealth to the LEOs
I have the Yoshi and it is a bit louder than stock...But in the group I ride with it is about the most quiet...But it will wake up under hard riding but still at cruise and idle it is mellow

Looks like Yosh ftw...

Will the Tri-Oval be much different than the RS-3 at idle-low rpm cruise? I'm liking the look of the Tri-Oval with dual tips.....

The Yosh tri oval with the dual outlets is probably the loudest one they make. There are a few people on here with them. Looks wise this is one of my favorites. If you want it to be quiet go with the Zyclone as some have suggested. Another one I like alot is the Ti-force. No idea on noise here though.

Back