Ok, who makes a quieter full exhaust system...

If i wouldnt have bought the Akro system it would have definatley been the TRS system from Yoshi.. i love the way the look and sound on the busa! IMO their sound is just right... not to loud, not to quiet. It has a nice deep tone at lower rpms and sounds good while cruising around at 4000-6000 rpms but if you get on it... those behind you and around you will know about it! This link takes you to a site that has clips of what exhausts sound like... now these exhausts arent on a busa so that will change the way it sounds but it will give you a general idea...

LINK

I wish another magazine would do another one of these with updated sound clips...

Sloto, thanks for that link, very similar to what I was asking the mods to put together... Sounds like the Akro at idle and cruise is closest to stock...very nice. But the Yoshi and other didnt seem that much louder at idle than I expected, maybe I been around too many shade-tree gut the baffles kind of riders or something, most I've heard in person were fricken loud megaphone kind of tin can sounding POS. Guess I will continue to narrow down my choice b/w Yosh TriOval or RS3/Brock-Hindle Streetsmart/ ? other hi-mount...

Back