Tsukigi Cat back VS Tsukigi Full system VS D&D full system

mitchberry

Registered
I have a tsukigi titanium cat back system on my 06 now and it's great, but someone was telling me that a D&D full system would drop 45 pounds or so of weight off of my exhaust system and would be a better performance enhancement over the tsukigi cat back system...

truth is, he doesn't know much about tsukigi so it would be hard for him to make that claim?

which is a better pipe? the Tsukigi's came on the bike when i bought it, and i'm happy with them.. though i could stand to have a little more noise. i don't feel like i'm obnoxiously loud yet, and i would really like to be for safety reasons...

however, i pulled the exhaust off of the bike to clean the pipes and it really didn't get too much louder than it was with the pipes on it...

the only real difference is that the busa sounded like a pissed off fuel injected VW bug without the mufflers on it...

expert opinions??

Full Systems will make more Power & Sound louder than Slip -On's ,You will make more power with the Tsukigi Spec 2 Full system over D&D !

bob_a_busa2.jpg

346.jpg

Last edited:
if you want obnoxious loud go D&D many people including myself dislike being near anyone who has one on their bike.

if you want ultimate weight reduction then go full Titanium shorty system.

Back