Boz exhaust

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I was thinking of getting a full system soon, and I was looking at a Boz Moira exhaust (the one that's pretty much the header and a baffle). What I wanna know, is if someone has hears one before. I'm curious if it really loud or not. I'm looking to see if it's any louder than a normal full exhaust (like a Hindle or yosh) if it is, It's out of the question, because I don't want anything too loud. So, anyone have a noise comparison for me?

I was thinkin the same thing for a few days... you can hear the sound file at their web site...but, everyone I know says 2 thing mostly...it doesn't help any of the HP or power bands and its loud as he11...(go figure...without a canister) so, I thought at least, it helped little about the power band?
I would go for it...but none of the reason was fitting my needs...and on top of that? the price was like 700...I said, "well I'm outa picture..."
rock.gif

I figured it was loud, but their add in a magazine (can't remember which) said it was an "urban friendly" exhaust. They wanted to make one that wasn't too loud so as to promote a good image for sportbikes... but I haven't heard one in person. They do have a tunable baffle, so maybe it's enough to queit it down, but I don't know.
sad.gif

hmmm well you buy it let me know cause i am always up for new things hahahaha you can just throw me your old exhaust if you want hahahah

I've heard it before. Sounds about as loud as a D&D on any 600. I would buy stock midpipes and cut them before I paid for that.

yeah a guy at work has a katana just like my old one and has a D&D and its WAY louder than the ones on my busa

Back