Hello

BusaKenVa

Registered
Hello everyone I'm a new Busa owner and a new member. Lets see the important info. The Busa, Brand spanking new Silver/silver `03. Bone stock no mods yet. I'm looking at the Yosh RS-3 bolt ons, K&N filter, a TRE, and the service manager at the local shop says he has a program from Yosh that he can remap the stock ecu. Sounded odd to me I thought you had to have a power commander or revtech box. They say no that for 75 bucks they can remap the stock ecu because its fully adjustable with the Yosh software. Anybody know anything about that? A big hello to everyone. Oh and I'll be sending my donation to the get the Capt. a Busa fund ASAP.
beerchug.gif

Welcome newbies (Ken and busa-ss)...glad you found this place...tons of great info here; great people...

smile.gif

Hello. You must be talking about Ultimate Cycle. They can do it but all they are doing is changing your ecu. If you ever do any other mods you must go back and they charge you again. GEt a pc3r. They do good work, but ask the board first you will get good info. We must ride!! I got my service done there today. Rode home on the POWHITE! Cold as hell. 02 black/blue
cool.gif

Welcome to the board BusaKen and Busa-ss. Yes they can remap your stock ECU I had mine done.

I would get a pciiir. you can change the maps as often as you like and never get charged for trying new maps or when you do more mods.

Ok, snatch the reflectors and warning decals, then take and post photos before your membership is terminated. It is a requirement that you do these three things within days of signin' on here. Oh, and welcome to the board.
wink.gif

$75 for them to map your ecu or $250 for A PCIIIusb wait till you get the money for a PCIIIusb. Mods are gonna come so fast that you are gonna give out of $75 smackers in a hurry
laugh.gif

DEALER HERE SAID THE SAME THING...AND I AM DEBATING ON THAT OR GETTING A PCIIIR..WHICH IS MORE EFFECTIVE.. I HAVE THE BROCK HINDLE ON THE WAY AND A PCIIIR. MONEY IS TIGHT SO IF I CAN SAVE $330 WOULD BE NICE CAN PUT THAT TO CHROME WHEELS. HAVE ALL MY SERVICE DONE AT LOCAL DEALER AND HE SAID HE WOULD NOT CHARGE ANY EXTRA TO REMAP IT WITH INSTALLING MY EXHAUST. LIKE I SAID NOT MECH. INCLINED.
OPINIONS PLEASE ....
biggrin.gif

Back