Soooooo

StrtRac3r

Registered
New phone. I can see the forum again... But beyond that I figured I'd post here because my wife is mad at me and doesn't want to hear about my new purchase.

Got a stable mate now. A local dealer that a friend is sales manager at took a b-king in on trade. Clean bike, 2008 graphite and silver (black) with yosh already on it with a couple other things. 14k on it. Took it home for about 6,080. Given prices I've found I'm ok with that. Anyways, just wanted to tell somebody lol.

Yea.. We are a group of non believers.. 'Til we see pictures.. Because pictures on the internet means it was really true.. hehe...

Can't wait to see it. Always wanted to ride one of them.

Reading this thread all I can say is I do a lot of dirt bike riding, normally crash at least once every fourth ride. In the rain, sliding around a turn from the yellow line to the side of the road does not scare me (or the other way around), as the Busa handles well within control. BUT I HATE TAR SNAKES, they always catch me when I least expect it.

Havent uploaded any pics on the computer in a long time... lets see if this works. oh and please excuse the mess around the house. my jeep likes to mark its territory.

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

Can't wait to get out on some group rides and stuff. These are not common at all where I'm at. First one I've actually seen in person. And the first one the finance guy at the dealer has seen.

Thanks. It does, couple little chips in the silver powder coat on the swing arm. Kinda weird, they are factory powder coated. But black underneath, little backwards.

Yeah congrats on a nice purchase! You got any plans 4 it or can you resist the urge 2 mod it?? :laugh:

Yeah congrats on a nice purchase! You got any plans 4 it or can you resist the urge 2 mod it?? :laugh:

Honestly I thought the yosh would be too quiet, but they sound great. So I'm thinking under tail mod, bar end mirrors, levers, and maybe a small windscreen. The PO put on a set of dirtbike handlebars, I gotta look up the stock ones to see if I like them or not.

+1 on the undertail and Bar end mirrors are a must 4 that bike IMO. Stock mirrors look out of place on a bike like. I'd also powdercoat that swingarm black, looks outta place on that bike with that color scheme ???

Holy Cow. 6K for that? Sign me up. I would jump on a deal like that too.

So tell your wife (if you dare) that you got a great deal on that bike.

Congrats. :thumbsup:

Holy Cow. 6K for that? Sign me up. I would jump on a deal like that too.

So tell your wife (if you dare) that you got a great deal on that bike.

Congrats. :thumbsup:

Ha she had to bring my helmet and jacket to me. She wouldn't even look at it lmao. I didn't plan on buying anything that day. Went out for a few Xmas gifts and my buddy wanted to go next door to get a muffler on his 150. So while we waited we said screw it, let's see what our friend could do price wise.

Back