Something I said that I would never do

I talked to the Captain on the phone today and we at Engine Ice are gonna help out.

We're gonna place a banner ad on here and pre-pay it for 6 months.

Like I said to Captain on the phone, I've been watching here for quite awhile, even post now and then.

But I think he's got a nice place and you all seem like a good group of people.
when will we see this banner? What exactly is Engine Ice? I would like to supprot you if possible.

Just bought a couple of shirts. Hope that helps a little.
I'm pretty new to the board, but will be around for a long time. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Wayne
Houston, Tx

p.s. How long does it usually take to receive the shirts?

Just bought a couple of shirts.  Hope that helps a little.
I'm pretty new to the board, but will be around for a long time. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Wayne
Houston, Tx

p.s.  How long does it usually take to receive the shirts?
When did you order? You should get them pretty quickly.

At the risk of getting in trouble I am bringing this post back around.
Let us help Captain.

I have an idea about how to bring the board more money without charging members, or in addition to charging, but it involves another sponsor. So, I'll need to know if the board is stayin' before I follow up on it. I'll be watchin' for cappy's decision and I'll do whatever I can if he keeps the site runnin'. I'll likely send a donation even if he shuts it down, just as a thank you.

Just an observation here, but I don't really think it's as much about the money as it might be other things. Sure, money is an issue, but is it the main issue? I don't really think so...

Back