Something I said that I would never do

Hey Capt:

Did you get enough support for now? Just wanted to resurrect this important thread. Let us know if you need more help!!!

Thanks as Always,

Doc

money on its way for Dustin. Sorry imissed this thread the first time. Went right over my head.

Captain: Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. I'll get a check out to you this week.

TommyTuTone.

cool.gif

Keep this at the top of the page!!! Throw a few bucks to Cap to help him out for all the things he has done for us....

Sueinblack1.jpg

I thought it was for Captain.?!.
Sent him a bit of change...
Well everyone welcome back, it was a long week and I am glad to see the board back online. Sorry for the long delay in gettin everything running again but the odds were stacked against me on this one.

Not too long ago there were a couple of you on the board that were wanting to make donations and I refused saying that the site was free and that I would never charge for admission to the site. Well I can guarantee that I will never charge for membership but with things as tight as they are right now I need to make a statement, one that I hate making. Call it foolish pride or whatever but this is tough for me.
With the board down this last week I was not able to quickly get it back up mainly because of lack of time. I went to an old friend and asked him to pitch in and work on the SQL tables while I focused on the software, Dustin is a college student and he jumped in and made it happen. I really need to pay him something for his time and you can help.

Another reason that the board was down is because I am selling my house and moving into an apartment. When I did this I had to pay a pretty hefty fee for transferring the two T-1's from the house to the apartment, and finally I had a mother board go out on one of the servers. As you might expect this month my hobby has become very expensive, and I have other obligations ahead of the board (believe it or not)... I am going to go against everything that I have said in the past and open up my paypal account for one week to accept donations. I do not expect anyone to send money but if you choose to it will be appreciated. I am not going to ramble on with this but I need to make a few things happen and happen quickly. If you dsesire to send a couple of dollars then you can send it to my paypal account. You should be able to go here http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/ema/index-outside my account is captain@hayabusa.org thanks in advance guys.....

It is for Cap. but also Dustin for helping. Thanks for helping.

Hey Cap, did not see this thread earlier is the account still active , Your e-mail said one week don't want to send it through pay apl and you not get it. If it's not up sent me an e-mail or on ICQ and I will be happy to help!! And again thanks for the site.

Back