How do i donate

cmc8

Donating Member
Registered
sorry for the dumb question but i am new to the board how do i donate and where does the money go. sorry i just wanted to know.
eyes.gif

Click on the link at the top of the page beside the flag on the right to donate..The money goes for the upkeep of this site ..

thanks alot i have just started to visit this site alot due to some down time because of a broken ankle and i love the site. it is my favorite. i think the wife gets scared everytime i come hear because you guys always give me new ideas to do to the busa.

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144709812 -->

Gotta watch out.. It gets kinda addictive...

Ps.. When you donate your status changes to donating member and you get fitted with a new set of balls....
biggrin.gif

yes i know i just sent my donation. since i can not walk without crutches i can only get to the computer i spend a lot of time here. i can't wait to ride again. the doc is going to look at my ankle again today. hopefully it will only be another7-8 weeks.:)

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144709834 -->

yes i know i just sent my donation. since i can not walk without crutches i can only get to the computer i spend a lot of time here. i can't wait to ride again. the doc is going to look at my ankle again today. hopefully it will only be another7-8 weeks.:)
shattered my left foot,bike accident. about 2 weeks later,it got itchy,my foot that ios,you can cut 'em off nice an easy with a bread knife. the cast,that is.

8 weeks....who got 8 weeks my friend. cut that bast5id off.

RSD.

great idea about cutting the cast off but i think i would never hear the end of it. my wife thinks healing is more important than riding. ( man does she have her priorities wrong)
vader1.gif

Folks,

just returned to Busa`s after a few years on other machines.....curious about what I saw when I logged on...another Emerald Isle user .(have to be an avid biker in this weather.!!!.).and Mr. rubberside down....interesting quote/motto...you know where it originates from....?

M.

Back