Something I said that I would never do

Hey Captain,
Glad to help you out. I'll have that check for you in the mail. Hey if you need some of us to raise funds let us know. Selling t-shirts at laguna or anything else I can to for you, let me know. Love your website and the people in it. Ciao.
biggrin.gif

Great Idea Swan! Hey cappy could we get a new shirt design for our LARGE GATHERING at L.Seca?
rock.gif
We could sell em there.

OK guys this is actually something that we can pull off.

1. When is Laguna Seca
2. How many shirts do you think we could really sell and what sizes?
3. Design ideas, Hayabusa.org at Laguna Seca 200?
4. Who is going that would want to do this?

Let me know

Hi Captain,
If someone can bring them down to Laguna, I could hit all the guys that have a busa. Most men have a weakness for cute asian girls that ride busa.
tounge.gif

I'll be there July 11/12/13.
I would assume we would need mostly men shirts large and ex-large and ex-ex-large. What do you guys thinks?

Hi Captain,
If someone can bring them down to Laguna, I could hit all the guys that have a busa. Most men have a weakness for cute asian girls that ride busa.
tounge.gif

I'll be there July 11/12/13.
I would assume we would need mostly men shirts large and ex-large and ex-ex-large. What do you guys thinks?
XXXL just in case they shrink

Okay Gang,
I've been trying to get some money to the Captain via Paypal. What am I doing wrong? I punched all the right information but I can't find my member no. Does it take a couple of days, does it come by e-mail because I haven't gotten a no. through email. Plus I tryed all the proper links...password etc, etc. Does it come by mail? How long does it take? Help!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Hi Cache,
I'm trying to send a donation. Now they've got all my visa information but I don't have a member no. I'm a bit worried.

Sent a check today Captain..we luv you man...REALLY..love this site....Busa is emotionally awsome..wish you could get to Laguna 03!

I just saw this Captain.

I am new, but if you need help/advice let me know.

I own a Web Development business here in South Florida. I do just about everything except ASP work.

Would it help if I hosted IkonBoard for you? That has to cut into your bandwidth costs a ton.

I talked to the Captain on the phone today and we at Engine Ice are gonna help out.

We're gonna place a banner ad on here and pre-pay it for 6 months.

Like I said to Captain on the phone, I've been watching here for quite awhile, even post now and then.

But I think he's got a nice place and you all seem like a good group of people.

good deal. thanks for helpin out Dave. I for one am due for a bit of good ol fashioned donating. paypal, here I come!!
biggrin.gif

Captain, I know what a full T1 runs here in my neck of the woods, can't be much diff where you are. And you have 2!?! Anybody besides me, the admins, and other internet gurus know what that costs per month? Lets just say a house payment would come of that. Everybody that can, get back into the giving mood. Don't forget Cappy is moving and needs all the help he can get for this big family to keep goin!

ramble,..... peace.

cache you guys just relax on the donations right now, we are doing ok. Dave has really stepped up to the plate, and the shirts are doing OK. The best way to have a win win for the everyone that wants to help support the site just buy a shirt, the plan is working. I have said it many times, there are enough corporate members here to help this site break even every month. Engine Ice just happens to be the first company willing to start the process.

Thanks Cache for offering, thanks Dave for providing !!!

Captain

Back