Someone is gonna pay!

Please tell him Frog before we relive what happened to Japan last time Jet Li got upset :please: Who knows where it could happen this time :cry:

SEMI !!!

Such a nice guy. Such a wolf in sheeps clothing!! ???

So, it was you!

not me bro! i'm more of a night owl than a wolf and i pretty much only own .org clothing (at least when i'm on the road and at MnG's) :laugh:

Wow you look good for such an old man you know!

I would admit, i did it, but changing the dates are beyond my powers! :whistle:

not me bro! i'm more of a night owl than a wolf and i pretty much only own .org clothing (at least when i'm on the road and at MnG's) :laugh:

Aight! Officially off the suspect list!

Wow you look good for such an old man you know!

I would admit, i did it, but changing the dates are beyond my powers! :whistle:

Perhaps you influenced someone with these , uhm,,,,,,,,powers?

Funny, I've never seen or heard of Met before.. Hmmm.. A lurker moderator?

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

I wouldn't know anything about those, nope, not at all. :lol:
Droid via Tapatalk

:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, you need to video yourself telling the hooligan frog story and post it to you tube, or at least do a standup somewhere!!

:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, you need to video yourself telling the hooligan frog story and post it to you tube, or at least do a standup somewhere!!

I wish someone would have tapped me that night, I had my Agame that night. I'll have see if the next town over has an open mic night, don't wanna bring it up locally, someone may remember me... FOUR! :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

AHHH, resembles a line-up at the police station........???

i think that group needs to be extradited to the Caribbean and forced to hang out on the beach and judge bikini contests while being rubbed down by girls from the "Chick in action, gettin it in!" thread :thumbsup:

i think that group needs to be extradited to the Caribbean and forced to hang out on the beach and judge bikini contests while being rubbed down by girls from the "Chick in action, gettin it in!" thread :thumbsup:

Punishment should.fit.the crime. I volunteer to guard you criminals, its a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Droid via Tapatalk

Back