Pay Pal

(MoosesBusa @ Oct. 16 2006,23:48) I have an idea, find your brother and squeeze the money from him. Make him responsible for HIS actions even if he doesn't want to be. Not an easy thing to do but when done it WILL stop this from happening in the future. You may want to explian to him that identity theft is a FEDERAL charge that WILL  get his anus stretched! (also against his will)
Tough call my friend, buy letting it slide by is the same as condoning the action.
I did that when he almost got the car my mom bought him repoed AND I did that when he almost chaged off a 13K credit card in her name.

Both oh which I made right because it was my moms credit not his.

So either I'm not administering the foot vs a$$ rehabilitation correctly or there is no fix here.

Billpay is great for you to make payments to people.
All you have to do is go to the link on your BOFA homepage and fill in the blanks.
Name, address, dollar amount and phone number is all you need.
Obviously you cannot receive funds that way but at least you can remain in good standing with anyone who's item you purchase.

(heavybusa @ Oct. 16 2006,23:21)
(BiG-T @ Oct. 16 2006,19:14) Who do you bank with heavy?  (you don't have your millions in your Crown Royal bag do you?)

Try:
http://www.auctioncheckout.com/
man i do love crown!!!  
all_coholic.gif

I have an accout with Dupont Credit Union and Bank of America.

Wifey has one with BB&T.

What are you thinking?
rock.gif
I'll hit you up w/ a possible backup plan later.

On a sidenote....guess what arrived today?
laugh.gif

Update for you good gentlemen. Thanks for the info.

I called paypal again and luckily got to speak with someone who was optimistic.

I may have a lead on fixing this bullish.

Thanks for listening to me rant today T.

More info soon to come guys and girls! Keep your fingers crossed.
beerchug.gif

Ask around for a decent lawyer, and maybe after a phone call or letter, you'll get their attention and maybe resolve the issue.

Alright, I called a lawyer, he gave me some fancy terminology to use and some advice on how to aproach this.

Once on the phone with someone who claimed to be a manager, I laid it all on the line. Elxpaning everything and using the 10 dollar words that I learned earlier.

The outcome was this, if I initiate an appeal and prove my existance while providing every detail about my brother (which I do not mind doing
guns.gif
) then "maybe" they will unlock my account on grounds that the information will not match proving we are two different people. Which will be the case.

So after I post this I will be typing a long winded e-mail to appeals@paypal.com.

I want to add that I do not blame paypal in any way, and I understand that they must protect themselves against fraud.

Thanks again guys and gals, hopefully more good news to come.
all_coholic.gif

Excellent, GM. If you don't quickly get satisfaction, get the lawyer to make the next call or write the next letter. Believe me, it'll be worth it, 'cause that call or letter will go way, way up the food chain. Good luck.

Well guys I have exhausted all options.

There is nothing I can do, PayPal is very strict in its was and very secretive in its reasons.

My last step is litigation but I do not know if its even worth it.

I'm really down and very angry.

I always live my life by strict values and morals and to be screwed by my own blood really drives a knife to the bone.

To make matters worst this SOB calls our mom and trys to get her to settle this for him, ARE you serious!!!
guns.gif
I am fuming right now.

No more to come on this I am officially done.

Back