Someone awoke the Kraken

first of all when Capt said he was going to shut down some of us asked what can we do and he said get traffic up. Red digging up old threads and Ali being a bobo (j/k) is all a part of beating up traffic. Red and I started the likes thing to beat Ali to the top spot. It was fun and now it's more or less habit. I have posted some good content here so I don't need gimmicks, it's just fun. you guys are way too serious about being forum famous, most of the guys at the top of the likes don't give a shot about anything but generating traffic.

Second that's some low shot posting a PM to open forum. Sort of makes you a snitch.

first of all when Capt said he was going to shut down some of us asked what can we do and he said get traffic up. Red digging up old threads and Ali being a bobo (j/k) is all a part of beating up traffic. Red and I started the likes thing to beat Ali to the top spot. It was fun and now it's more or less habit. I have posted some good content here so I don't need gimmicks, it's just fun. you guys are way too serious about being forum famous, most of the guys at the top of the likes don't give a shot about anything but generating traffic.

Second that's some low shot posting a PM to open forum. Sort of makes you a snitch.

he did basically the same thing to me when he decided to change his mind and makes fun of me in public and defends the stuff he disliked before. - nobody forced him to comment on my question...simple!

LOL
Its not that you dont talk to me enough... I said suddenly stopped talking entirely. Which is fine and I dont care. But at the same time you also change your opinion about something you had the same as me before. (and you worded it clearly) It just takes away your credibility and makes you a hypokrite.
No, it makes me able to change my perspective, and look at things in a different light, as I believe anyone capable of independent thought should be able to do. Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another.

No, it makes me able to change my perspective, and look at things in a different light, as I believe anyone capable of independent thought should be able to do. Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another.

why didnt you just keep quiet and DONT comment on my post? WHY? seriously man....
(thats all what this is about!)

giphy deer.gif

I can honestly say that I don’t believe that it is Red’s intent to revive old threads with malice.....I think that Red is doing Red. In my eyes, Red opens a thread, and captions it with a relevant and often funny random video.
Red is like my Bumblebee from transformers!
We all have our own unique way of sharing here and I feel we should be able to share freely. Some post lots of pics, some post happy and inspiring stories or stories of bad luck.

I can honestly say that I don’t believe that it is Red’s intent to revive old threads with malice.....I think that Red is doing Red. In my eyes, Red opens a thread, and captions it with a relevant and often funny random video.
Red is like my Bumblebee from transformers!
We all have our own unique way of sharing here and I feel we should be able to share freely. Some post lots of pics, some post happy and inspiring stories or stories of bad luck.
I wholeheartedly agree. I get a kick out of Redbull's revisiting of the old threads and I too re-read them to see where we were as a forum.

Its all good my fellow pilots !! You know I never thought I'd ever be involved in an online forum , but the passion the Hayabusa stirs in me , made me reach out and search for like minded souls like yourselves . This is a place where I could learn live and breathe Busa .
We are basically all here because we share a common passion for the best motorcycle ever , and of course , there is a chance we sometimes are going to butt heads on occasion , that we are going to have difference of opinion .
You may have noticed I also can be quite annoying and even stir people up a little...., I now take this time to apologize for this behavior , it is something I am good at , not doing well !! :rolleyes:
Only very recently , I was reminded of how good this massive org. is , how we all are drawn to this place of Busa worship , it was , coincidentally , Red that prompted that reminder , thanks Red !!

Its all good my fellow pilots !! You know I never thought I'd ever be involved in an online forum , but the passion the Hayabusa stirs in me , made me reach out and search for like minded souls like yourselves . This is a place where I could learn live and breathe Busa .
We are basically all here because we share a common passion for the best motorcycle ever , and of course , there is a chance we sometimes are going to butt heads on occasion , that we are going to have difference of opinion .
You may have noticed I also can be quite annoying and even stir people up a little...., I now take this time to apologize for this behavior , it is something I am good at , not doing well !! :rolleyes:
Only very recently , I was reminded of how good this massive org. is , how we all are drawn to this place of Busa worship , it was , coincidentally , Red that prompted that reminder , thanks Red !!
Very well said Toad! This is the first forum I have become a part of where I actually feel welcome, and known. And not just known as someone behind the screen someplace in the world but known for who I am and my interests. I’m so proud to call so many of the friendly faces here my “friends”. Like anyone we all have our good days and our bad days. We have those times where we do something and say WTF!? But this place is where we all go to share our thoughts Busa or non Busa related.

Back