With a heavy heart I come to you this morning

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Some of you know what B.A.C.A. is.

We have a Legacy Chapter for our brothers/sisters that have passed on.

This morning Robert "Bookkeeper" Townes transferred to the Legacy Chapter of Bikers Against Child Abuse. He now rides the streets of gold above looking down and keeping us safe to continue the fight. A life long biker in the truest sense of the word, Bookkeeper has spent the last 17 years devoted to and riding for abused children everywhere. As the International Treasurer for several years his charisma, dedication and drive affected more members and supporters of this great organization than anyone can possibly imagine.

As you throw a leg today, I'd ask that you take a couple of seconds to give a nod on high for a warrior in a battle that rages every day and know there's a crotchety old biker looking down and smiling on you. Take the time today to tell the ones that you truly love that you love them.

Love, Honor and Respect
Kraken
Oklahoma Chapter
Bikers Against Child Abuse

books.jpg

I didn't know him, But I hate to here any innocent child get hurt or live in a situation where daily physical or mental abuse is occurring! It breaks my heart! my step father knocked me around more then he should have when I was a kid and i can relate. God blees Robert and his family !!!!

Back