It is with a heavy heart that I report...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
That Bots has decided to leave us...well, me...

He said I've made fun of him 1,000,000,000,000.01198456 too many time and he can't handle it anymore. Not one more time.

I've tried to apologize, even sent him funny photos of things I know he finds amusing, like pics of awesome Busa riders leaning in corners, cat videos from YouTube and photos of fruit, but alas, he said he's done.

Something about us not making fun of everyone else for bailing on Suzuki, yet when he does, it's a full on assault or some nonsense. I don't see it. I abuse everyone equally around here, right? Back me up guys. I said back me up guys! :ban:

I'm sad, like your photo Bots...

*sniff*

:cry:

YES.jpg

*sniff* No one cares...I tried to make myself look as pathetic as Bots, but I just can't :whistle:

:rofl:

sadme.jpg

Dang, did he go hang out with Bruce Jenner or something? :laugh:

Wasn't that picture the one where he was upset, because the barber would not give him a discount?

Vabs, you look like my Grandson in that pic, just sayin.....

baby_on_motorcycle-12033.jpg

baby_on_motorcycle-12033.jpg

You are only as old as the woman you are with. I'm definitely not old enough for a Connie though. :whistle:

Doh, and that blastage didn't even come from me...

I won't tell you guys what Earlybird said when I told him Bots sold out for a Connie :whistle:

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out those numbers after the decimal point on the trillion number. Or is that just Vabs who failed math class at school?

The numbers came directly from a text from Bots...I was only sharing his final text to me. His final goodbye. Thanks jelly, for making me relive this hell :banghead:

I gonna start crying if ya'll don't kiss and make up... There is a schism in the org force. ??? Perhaps ya'll can sit down over moonpies and ice cream and work it out. :please:

Just remember Cow owners are people too!

Back