Freez azz

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
eeeeyoooow! Chilly today, awoke at 8 am to 39 degrees! Rode at 11 am to about 2 pm in approx 50 d. weather. Thats cold for a sun child. Anyway a good time was had, and rode one of my personal best wheelies ( wish I had a pic )

this is Black Butte lake ( black mt. in the background.)

My intruder riding buddy.

Nov1_2_010.jpg

I thought about riding today too, then I rolled over and went back to sleep. The high today was only 45 and it was raining.

I should have rode today but I need tires and a chain. :sad: Oh well. Looks like a good ride even if the weather didn't cooperate.

My ride last night through Chicago was 43 degrees with rain :eek:

Not too bad though. I've got a Heine Gerrike insulated two piece suit with bib-pants and 3/4 jacket. It has some foam armor just in case. I've ridden with jeans and a t-shirt in 24 degrees and I was fine <span style='color:red'>with the suit</span>. It's all waterproof too.

I usually quit riding when they salt the roads, and start up again after the first really good rain washes the salt off.

If you dress right, the cold isn't too bad.

We all can't live in California or Florida. :D

Ride safe,
Jim

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "content &quot;In Red&quot;"|1067840472 -->

We had a wind chill factor of 22 degrees today here in Washington State. :blush:

Edited to say; ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT'S WITH THE BLUSH? ^^^

<!--EDIT|Cookie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067849551 -->

Now you know it is strange when our weathr is better in new England. sat was 72 and Suday before the rain (again) was 68. You will get use to it sun child. At least you never have to get use to hard winters, which one never gets use to.

Nice pics.

Weather here in VA has been the best all year for the last few days and expected to be good for a few more. It was 78 and sunny all day saturday and sunday and might reach into the 80's today with clear blue sky. Now this is riding weather! I am getting ready to leave work for the day. Life is good!

We've got a friggin snow storm here right now !! :mad: Freak storm blew through a couple days ago, Busa baby sitting in the garage all pretty and wanting to go somewhere !! :sad:

My ride last night through Chicago was 43 degrees with rain  :eek:

Not too bad though.  I've got a Heine Gerrike insulated two piece suit with bib-pants and 3/4 jacket.  It has some foam armor just in case.  I've ridden with jeans and a t-shirt in 24 degrees and I was fine <span style='color:red'>with the suit</span>.  It's all waterproof too.

I usually quit riding when they salt the roads, and start up again after the first really good rain washes the salt off.

If you dress right, the cold isn't too bad.

We all can't live in California or Florida.  :D

Ride safe,
Jim
Or AZ!

Too bad my backs all tweeked! In bed all Sunday, missed work today. Beautiful riding wheather!

Or AZ!

Too bad my backs all tweeked!  In bed all Sunday, missed work today.  Beautiful riding wheather!
Sorry about your back. My "ride" today consisted of rush hour traffic from Chandler to east Mesa to pick up my busa shop manual that just came in today. Sure I could have waited until lunch break tomorrow, but...why? The ride home was great as traffic died down. Another 40 miles...
:D

When your back gets better, let's meet up for a ride. I gotta break this thing in so I can take it apart and get it ready for the drag strip...

:devil:

I had to break out the cold weather gear for the ride home from work today. 39 degrees at 3:30 am brrr!

Back