4500hp v8?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I awoke this morning from a vivid dream I had that featured a 4500HP V8 engine with "Cherry Poppers" on the top... that is these tubes above each cylinder sticking up with a red plastic cap on the top of them. The engine was larger than a normal car engine but looked very similar except it took up all the space in the front of the Mustang it was mounted in and it had NO hood.

I had some "hotter" level hot wings last night and maybe that caused the manifestation....

Does such a thing exist? Is 4500HP possible in an advanced V8? If so... what can they get out of a 4 cylinder? ? ? ? And what's with the cherry poppers crap? maybe I'm a man of special vision ;)

can't wait for tonight's episode...

Back away from the wings.... 4500hp is just a dream. I have seen a few corvette's and camaros that were running 1500hp. But they had well over 30k worth of work done to them.

Possible but not on cheap gas. (under $3 a gal being cheap
laugh.gif
)

actually the top fuel cars are making almost 8000 horse now and they are detuned by the amount of nitromethane, that they are able to run. as far as a street car ive seen a nova that was making 2400 horse at the tires but that is about the most i have seen, this is with prochargers

m'kay.... but what could the cherry poppers part be? It was not air intake or exhaust... seemed more like valve extensions or something? Were those just the hot wings talking nonesense to my neural receptors?

The top fuel boys are making around 8000 horses but thats only with a 500 inch motor,the funny cars are around 3000 but thats all alky or ethanol powered.I used to work at a machine shop we specialized in pro mods and outlaws,mostly around 2000 horse motors,The turbo outlaws are awesome but there is just something about a 14-71 BDS screaming down the track.But the 800" pro stock motors are also awesome,gotta give credit to the guys like kasse and fulton for making so much power just on motor.

My opinion you might make it it just wont be for long.. Then its time to start over..

Back