Someone awoke the Kraken

Am I the only one who thinks its very unecessary and makes going thru new threads annoying? (not to mention that I have never clicked on those vids which are mostly not even related to the topic,nor funny and almost never helpful......)! I remember that the german hayabusa forum aswell as the kawasaki forum has a policy to NOT revive threads older than 6 weeks which was quite pleasant for the sake of tidyness of the forum in general...! (maybe iam wrong....someone can enlighten me please...)

Am I the only one who thinks its very unecessary and makes going thru new threads annoying? (not to mention that I have never clicked on those vids which are mostly not even related to the topic,nor funny and almost never helpful......)! I remember that the german hayabusa forum aswell as the kawasaki forum has a policy to NOT revive threads older than 6 weeks which was quite pleasant for the sake of tidyness of the forum in general...! (maybe iam wrong....someone can enlighten me please...)
Yeah, ya pretty much are. :D
It's harmless, entertaining and sometimes informative! Old threads exist to be dusted off, you can always ignore our friend who likes to dig em up, or just not click on them.....
There are other things your dislike is better saved for.:poke:

laughing-my-ass-off-lmao_o_741829.jpg

It's harmless, entertaining and sometimes informative! Old threads exist to be dusted off, you can always ignore our friend who likes to dig em up, or just not click on them.....
Agreed, nothing wrong with having a bit of fun!
In saying that, I an still waiting for Red to actually post without a video lol

You mean like you who has the same fights with the same person over and over on a regular base. Yeah...I definitely should take advise from you!

Ummm..... settle down there little buddy. Perhaps you shouldn't ask for enlightenment if you really don't want it......

You know jeremy, I prefer an HONEST opinion from someone who isnt a total hypocrite.
You are one of the guys who prays one thing but acts out the opposite if it doesn't go your own way. Give people advice if your a free of mistakes.Or at least dont just change your opinion like the weather!

I recall very clear in a private message (when we had some good conversations before you suddenly stopped talking to me for whatever reason ) this: i quote!

" Most of the likes he gets are from the same idiots that need attention, (think Redbull resurrecting old dead threads just to post a pointless video so he can up his thread and like count) they're like a little subgroup of stupid...... "

and then TODAY this:

"It's harmless, entertaining and sometimes informative! Old threads exist to be dusted off, you can always ignore our friend who likes to dig em up, or just not click on them..... "

your OWN words.
You are the next one on the ignore list buddy!

Funny thing is I see I've seen so many people jump right to telling someone new that the search function is their friend when asking for help on and then when they revive the thread they searched and found to show what they are asking for help on they get flamed for it(not to bad on the org as compared to other forums) but I have seen it here as well. Don't necessarily need to revive the way red bull does but I have actually found a few he revived entertaining and or helpful. Don't find it hard or bothersome when looking for new posts as I just click the new posts button them look at the date it was posted and figure out if it's red bull or something actually new.

You know jeremy, I prefer an HONEST opinion from someone who isnt a total hypocrite.
You are one of the guys who prays one thing but acts out the opposite if it doesn't go your own way. Give people advice if your a free of mistakes.Or at least dont just change your opinion like the weather!

I recall very clear in a private message (when we had some good conversations before you suddenly stopped talking to me for whatever reason ) this: i quote!

" Most of the likes he gets are from the same idiots that need attention, (think Redbull resurrecting old dead threads just to post a pointless video so he can up his thread and like count) they're like a little subgroup of stupid...... "

and then TODAY this:

"It's harmless, entertaining and sometimes informative! Old threads exist to be dusted off, you can always ignore our friend who likes to dig em up, or just not click on them..... "

your OWN words.
You are the next one on the ignore list buddy!
So you're upset because I don't talk to you enough? Get a grip man...
Regarding the message about RedBull and his threads, my position has changed, I see the humor in it.
Didn't expect to see this type of thing from you bro, but ignore away.

So you're upset because I don't talk to you enough? Get a grip man...
Regarding the message about RedBull and his threads, my position has changed, I see the humor in it.
Didn't expect to see this type of thing from you bro, but ignore away.

LOL
Its not that you dont talk to me enough... I said suddenly stopped talking entirely. Which is fine and I dont care. But at the same time you also change your opinion about something you had the same as me before. (and you worded it clearly) It just takes away your credibility and makes you a hypokrite.

Back