Some new members,just lazy or what? Asking questions...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It's always been an' issue,but seems worse lately. Do people just want an' immediate answer to there question in between them texting,posting the latest and greatest on Instaslam...finding out what Gramps had for breakfast on 2Facedbook?
Does anybody take 20 seconds to perhaps research there own question...maybe..Google it? Don't get me wrong,I'm guilty as charged.
But at least I take a minute to pose my question with a little background. The other day,could have joined an' RSX forum to be able to post a question/get an' answer. Got an answer on here in like 1 minute. :thumbsup: just a simple straight forward thing,I posted the problem in easy to understand lingo.
Is anybody a little bit bored of the....
Them: Here's my Busa problem,at least I think its a problem.
Us: What year?
Them:I think its a 2006. Let me go check and get back to you.
Us: OK then.
Them: Yup.
Us: OK,when did it start? Always like that? Any mods? What did you do to it to fug it up?
Them: Well I did install a turbo and now it doesn't seem to run right.
Us: OK,who did the install?
Them: Well this guy that my brother-in-law knows has this guy who seen an install video on youtube.
Us: So a highly trained and qualified guy did yer install. OK,this should be no problem.
Them: Really?
ME: No you stoopid fug,that was sarcasm!!!
Them: Whats sarcasm?

:banghead:

Perhaps...we all band together and stop the insanity. :laugh:
If a question gets posed with some thought put into it and not something typed out whilst sitting on the crapper gracing us with 2 minutes of their precious time,we answer. If not...they get directed to a special "Dunce Corner"
There they have their posting privileges suspended till they read a short blurb...or perhaps better yet...watch a short video.(today's "in a hurry" people don't like to read much,unless it's a text while driving)
OK,they watch the video...click "Agree" NOW,they are most welcome back.
Who's in ?
Idea's for the video...I got a couple that I don't think are asking too much. I mean,sometimes its like pulling teeth to get a bit of info to help us...help them.
Year of Busa? Color,unimportant.
Nature of your issues? And don't tell us "Mommie"
Miles/KM?
Last time it ran well?
What did you do to stop that from happening?
Better details other than....
"The part kinda looks like a donut,but without the hole"
"The wire is orange,but it also has a line thingy running down it"
"When I don't wear my helmet my eyes seem to water"

Here's a good one. Stop taking "selfies" for 5 fuggin' seconds and perhaps throw us a nice picture from yer Iphone 27E.

Gentlemen,we must band together and stop this newbie-non-sense.
Who's in? I would consider it an' honor to be a part of the video.
I could hide who I really am and be kind,gentle and considerate.

I know...
"Rubb,we'll get back to you on that."
Rubb.

Such is not new but merely popping up here now. All through life are people, in power, or not, who want a complex result in a very fast manner. To your point, the habit that has enveloped us all, searching the web for instant results is ever-present in peoples' minds for everything they need now. Understand that many are not necessarily social beings and may see a forum identically to a search engine. I do understand that. The lambasting they sometimes get when doing that here :laugh: I guess it can be warranted too.

Somewhat related, but is anyone else still having issues with the board's search?

Back