Finally.the $64,000 question was asked

The answer is - you're all wrong... There is no plan to even comment on and what has been put to paper hasn't even been read... What the F**K?!?!? Who can even tell me what the plan is? Its like trying to sell or buy a motorcycle that hasn't even been fully designed.

It's madness!!!

Agreed, we'll be advised 45 days after it's passed, like everything else under this admin.

I like gummy bears and jelly beans......Calm down guys theres no need to get all twisted up until one bill is hammered out in both houses. Theres five bills on the table now and their only going to pass one of them so until that bill is put on the floor dont worry about it because they still dont know what their trying to accomplish. As for the cost it doesn't really matter as long as China and India's GDP are still growing above 5% a yr. because they'll keep taking our IOU's. If they start wanting their money back then it wont matter again because the dollar will already have collapsed and this economic collapes will look like nothing than you'll be wishing you would have bought those bullets instead of that big mac.

yeah you gotta love how our stupid ass goverment came up with this cash for clunkers also....HMMMM lets think who drives a clunker???? A different social class of individual 90% of the time and their income is usually lower. WAIT what a brilliant idea!!!! lets figure out how to get them into newer cars that they cannot afford anyway!!!! they are subsidizing the market of autos just like they did with homes. Haven't these jerk offs learned anything.

First of all, the government has no idea what will work for the common citizen. They haven't been in touch with that population for a very long time. Congress and the Executive branches want to be taken care of at the expense of everyone else. They actually think they are better than the common citizen.

We need to fire the government and start over. Fire every last government employee and start from the ground up basing it on the original Constitution. Not the liberal amended version we have now.

For health care, a universal health plan is a horrible idea. The VA is the template that they are looking toward to design the plans. I can tell you what you will get. I have had a herniated lumbar disc since last November. My condition has gotten worse over the last few months. I have had civilian doctors that have suggested I was a very good candidate for spinal fusion for more than one disc. At the rate the VA is moving I will loose the sense of feeling in both legs permanently before they do anything to that makes a difference.The only way the VA will move faster is if my condition becomes life threatening. If every citizen got the same quality medical care as the VA gives the population would be much smaller. The VA is under staffed, and under funded. All hospitals will be faced with those hurdles under any government plan.

Congress can shove this plan where the sun doesn't shine!

Congratulations. You got your "Change".

Change you can beleive in!

Those nitwits that voted for him got what they deserved. :rofl:

Now the rest of us will have to stock pile our ammo to regain our freedom later. :whistle:

One little gem in the bill is that the IRS will now be able to penalize tax payers for even honest mistakes. This has not been the case. Yeah what's that got to do with healthcare? That is one reason they are trying to cram it through so fast before any more of those little details are discovered by the citizenry. The gov. is not interested in anyone's health. They just want complete control of our exixtence.

I like gummy bears and jelly beans......Calm down guys theres no need to get all twisted up until one bill is hammered out in both houses. Theres five bills on the table now and their only going to pass one of them so until that bill is put on the floor dont worry about it because they still dont know what their trying to accomplish. As for the cost it doesn't really matter as long as China and India's GDP are still growing above 5% a yr. because they'll keep taking our IOU's. If they start wanting their money back then it wont matter again because the dollar will already have collapsed and this economic collapes will look like nothing than you'll be wishing you would have bought those bullets instead of that big mac.

Now that's real right there.

First of all, the government has no idea what will work for the common citizen. They haven't been in touch with that population for a very long time. Congress and the Executive branches want to be taken care of at the expense of everyone else. They actually think they are better than the common citizen.

We need to fire the government and start over. Fire every last government employee and start from the ground up basing it on the original Constitution. Not the liberal amended version we have now.

For health care, a universal health plan is a horrible idea. The VA is the template that they are looking toward to design the plans. I can tell you what you will get. I have had a herniated lumbar disc since last November. My condition has gotten worse over the last few months. I have had civilian doctors that have suggested I was a very good candidate for spinal fusion for more than one disc. At the rate the VA is moving I will loose the sense of feeling in both legs permanently before they do anything to that makes a difference.The only way the VA will move faster is if my condition becomes life threatening. If every citizen got the same quality medical care as the VA gives the population would be much smaller. The VA is under staffed, and under funded. All hospitals will be faced with those hurdles under any government plan.

the i am rather fond of the liberal version of the constitution, particularly the:
13th ammendment
14th ammendment
15th ammendment
19th ammendment
22nd ammendment

Social security there's more IOU's then money. Health care I pay for mine and I like it that way go where and when I want to go
Posted via Mobile Device

What do you think a federal reserve note IS? The United States of America is the name of the corporation that issues these reserve notes. Our country has been bankrupt since 1933. The way our country and states are able to operate is through the creating of fictions (corporations, your "strawman", ...) to operate in commerce.

Think of this gov. health care as insurance on a bond. This bond is the only asset this country has that is a worthy collateral for international credit. All the USA has to do is enslave its assets to secure the debt that this project will create. Percentile slavery.

But what ever they will and have always done what they want from the big chair. I think progressive democrat and republican politics are like two skates propelling the body towards their progressive destination. I might be crazy :banghead:

I think we all agree something has to be done, you have to start somewhere, you can't just sit back and let things go to hell in a hand basket.:rulez:

yeah you gotta love how our stupid ass goverment came up with this cash for clunkers also....HMMMM lets think who drives a clunker???? A different social class of individual 90% of the time and their income is usually lower. WAIT what a brilliant idea!!!! lets figure out how to get them into newer cars that they cannot afford anyway!!!! they are subsidizing the market of autos just like they did with homes. Haven't these jerk offs learned anything.

This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen posted in a while.

Are you sure your insurance will pay for the operation? How much out of pocket will you have to pay?

I would not let a doc cut on my back, bro. That is just me.

You are already paying for health care, and health care is already rationed by insurance companies.

The problem is you can not run a health care system as a "for profit" industry. What incentive do insurance companies have for paying for treatment? Insurance company executives get fat and happy on your premiums. While making sure a hugh ammount of disinformation is spread about the government plans in order to get you in an uproar so they continue to make more money off of you.

As to whether the president will opt for the same health care as you. What a freaking joke to even ask the question. I have no problem with what is provided for the president nor his family, nor for the members of congress. Just like I have no problem with health care being available to active duty military. They have enough to worry about.

Thats what i'm saying, you know if this health care bill is so wonderful why are the white house and all the roadies not jumping on board with it. Not so great is it guys, makes you wonder who we have up there making all our decisions for us. Time that we need to take back our gov't.

The Armed Forces...

well, that the funniest thing i have heard in a long time....

the US military is the best in the world, they can take a anyone from an A student to the local stoner and turn him into a valued member of its "war" machine.....they can train you to fight,kill, operate weapons systems and stay alive under hostile conditions.....

but run well?

not hardly....

can they take any building, in any part of the world and turn it into rubble...yeah. can they run a succesful campaign, under budget while accomplishing all its goals...no. there are many reason for, and most have to with politics and civilian leadership.

How long do you think Ted Kenedy would have lived if he was on Obama care say ten years ago. He was old and his affliction was incurable. Hmmm... What is there to do to stop this from happening? Write your congress critter? lol. Hold a sign on the side of the road? Storm the capital :whistle: ? Just what is it that you can fit into your day of toiling to make a difference and still be a productive member of society?

The real question is, who will pay for it? The answer: The wealthiest 2% of the USA. So if you make over $60,000 a year, get ready.

P.

Back