All members need to read this

Now, a chorus of the Barney song, I love you.....:laugh:

Seriously though, I feel lucky to have found this site. I've only been here a few months, but have gotten into it with a couple of people over stupid junk. I hope that everybody, myself included, will exercise a bit more restraint than some of us have been. I'm not saying that people should censor themselves, just try to be more positive about things instead of always saying the first thing that comes to mind. I understand that there are a lot of new people showing up here each day, and that some members get tired of seeing the same questions posted over and over, or threads posted in the wrong forum. However, "Search is your friend" is neither helpful nor is it going to leave a great first impression. I'm sorry if any of the more senior members think I'm speaking out of turn here, but I believe this to be true.

When I first joined up, RacerV was both welcoming and helpful in getting me pointed the right direction. Thanks, John.
Since then many more have helped me out and become friends on and offline. Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
The written word is a VERY POWERFUL thing but hard to understand what context it should be read in, so take care in how you word things as not to upset the reader, use the smilies they are there to help.:laugh::beerchug::thumbsup:

Wow! havent been on in about a month (busy with the boat) looks like I didnt miss anything "GOOD" though, glad to see somthing being done for the positive though:thumbsup:

The "culture" of this forum clearly stands out and seperates itself from any other site I have come across. :beerchug:

Back