Finally.the $64,000 question was asked

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Yesterday on " abc -tv" (better known as the all barrack channel) during the "network special on health care ".... Obama was asked

mr. President will you and your family give up your current health care program and join the new 'universal health care program' that the rest of us will be on ????"..... (bet you already know the answer)...

There was a stoney silence as obama ignored the question and chose not to answer it !!!...

In addition, a number of senators were asked t he same question and there response was..."we will think about it."

and they did. It was announced today on the news that the " kennedy health care bill " was written into the new health care reform initiative ensuring that congress will be 100% exempt !

So, this great new health care plan that is good for you and i... Is not good enough for obama, his family or congress...?? We (the american public) need to stop this proposed debacle asap !!!!... This is totally wrong !!!!!

Personally, i can only accept a universal health care overhaul that extends to everyone... Not just us lowly citizens... While the washington "elite" keep right on with their gold -plated health care coverages.

dont stop with health care........how about our Social Security program as well?

Social security there's more IOU's then money. Health care I pay for mine and I like it that way go where and when I want to go
Posted via Mobile Device

It seems that many of us are missing the main point on this debate. I agree with your point hoever no matter what the plan is, WE CAN NOT AFFORD IT PERIOD. The country has to reduce costs not increase them. No matter who's to blam we are over our heads n costs. What do we people do when the cost exceeds our pay. We cut costs or go bankrupt. Our coverment is not different but refusses to cut costs. The hard facts are we need to cut by at least 20% across the board, and yes that means starting with congress and going through every goverment agency. I would lke to see every person have a Health Care program and a Bugatti in every garage, but one is just as impractical as the other.

Last edited:
I dont understand why every1 is getting thier panties in a wad over this new healthcare system. The system the goverment is proposing is NOT going to change anything for people that already have a healthcare plan. This is going to be for those that dont have it. As with anything the gov does it will cost US the ones that have healthcare to pay for those that dont have it.

Social security there's more IOU's then money. Health care I pay for mine and I like it that way go where and when I want to go
Posted via Mobile Device

not the Gubment Social Security....they dont pay in and get full pay when they retire.:banghead: Put them on ours as well....pay in 12% and hope you get some back

Because as a country we can not afford it. This will contribute to the fall of America. Even our farm lad is being bought up by foreign countries at an alarming rate.

I dont understand why every1 is getting thier panties in a wad over this new healthcare system. The system the goverment is proposing is NOT going to change anything for people that already have a healthcare plan. This is going to be for those that dont have it. As with anything the gov does it will cost US the ones that have healthcare to pay for those that dont have it.

Last edited:
Yes our Congress seem to have forgot that they represent us.
not the Gubment Social Security....they dont pay in and get full pay when they retire.:banghead: Put them on ours as well....pay in 12% and hope you get some back

government health will reduce cost, by capping what they will pay for services....

so if a standard night in a hospital is $100, but the government tells the hospital they will only pay $50.....where will the hospital get that other $50?

they will then charge me, and you $150.....do you think your insurance provider is going to absorb that...NO.

they will then raise our rates.....

eventually it drive many insurance providers out of business, and most people will not ba able to pay the high rates for private insurance.

Obama's health policies will start a process that will destroy private health care in this country.

***the government only does one thing well, that is collect taxes. everything else it gets involved in gets screwed up.****

***you want to see government health care, take a field trip thru a VA hospital. the democrats and liberals have been talking aout how badly the returning troops have been treated for years......

Talk to someone in Canada or Europe where they have government run health care and you will get an ear full. They are proof that it does not work!

Because as a country we can not afford it. This will contribute to the fall of America. Even our farm lad is being bought up by foreign countries at an alarming rate.

Of course we can't afford it because we would rather finance multiple unwarranted military actions and keep the defense industry fat and happy. :poke:

Seriously though, it is a crying shame that we can't take care of our people in the number 1 economy in the world when all the rest of the G8 and then some have universal healthcare. ???

Even if we stopped the war, we would be way short in funds.We need to at least let the economy back on its feet before we try to grow the speeding 10 fold. I think we never should have been in the war but now we a stuck for a while.

Of course we can't afford it because we would rather finance multiple unwarranted military actions and keep the defense industry fat and happy. :poke:

Seriously though, it is a crying shame that we can't take care of our people in the number 1 economy in the world when all the rest of the G8 and then some have universal healthcare. ???

tell me one government agency that is run well?

you cannot compare this country to any other country on the planet. we are different. UK,Canada,italy and japan....do not have to pay for a military to protect them, they have us.

example: its much easier to afford that new car, when you live at home under your parents roof.....once you to pay rent, that new car is little harder to justify....

USA - mom and dad
car- national health care
rent- national ddfense

Hello, your healthcare plan will be taxed; it isn't now. That's right you'll be taxed for having insurance. It's such a BS program they won't answer hard questions about it or even allow those that might question their plan inside the meeting. :duh:

Who doesn't have insurance in this country ? I don't think emergency rooms can refuse a patient, nor can the EMS refuse a ride.... I won't tell you what I see on a daily basis from sorry arse americans because it would lock this thread.

From what I've viewed thru the media, those other governments don't really provide healthcare but a government ran healthcare system that doesn't provide adequate healthcare.

I have to agree; if we nationalize healthcare, it has to be one system for every citizen, no exemptions....

The answer is - you're all wrong... There is no plan to even comment on and what has been put to paper hasn't even been read... What the F**K?!?!? Who can even tell me what the plan is? Its like trying to sell or buy a motorcycle that hasn't even been fully designed.

It's madness!!!

Back