Sold the Busa!

Glad your back and that everything is good! We missed your Post wh0ring talent!
tounge.gif

Sorry to hear you sold Elenor, but family is always first.  Hope you stick around and post wh_re a bit with us!!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131306159 -->

laugh.gif

I admire anyone that puts thier family first. That's the way it should be.

welcome back man!! We missed ya! Thought something might have happened to you or yours during the last month or so....been some pretty scary stuff over there.

Like stkr00 said....this is about friendships...not just bikes. Doesn't matter what you ride..you'll always be welcome here.:)

how unfortunate...but hey, priorities first, right?

You'll always be welcome around here....
wink.gif
Glad to know that everything's pretty much alright.

Shenoyp, doesn't matter if sold Elenor you are one of the members i enjoy reading posts by. Please hang around and keep on posting....
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about Elenor, but understand what you did and why.

Aww...shenoy...it's so good to hear from you!
biggrin.gif

Sorry about the Busa, but it sounds like you've been putting life in order...absolutely nothing wrong with that!
smile.gif

Sorry you had to sell your Busa. However, I am glad that you were able to buy some land and build a home in a good area. Take care. I look forward to seeing some pics.

glad to hear from you again shenoy I'm not even gonna say sorry for selling Elenor, cause FAMILY COMES FIRST! By the way your gonna have to get busy, down to 45 post per day from 50+
tounge.gif

Glad to hear all is well, sucks you had to choose between the bike and family...

Glad to hear all is well with you Shenoy. Sorry you had to sell Eleanor, but props to you for having your priorities straight. It's a true man that makes sacrifices for his family......

Sheese......... Sigh of relief! Glad to hear your ok and back purusing the boards again. Now remember there will be plenty of time to have toys in your life, but only a few precious years to relish your children as they grow-up! Shenoyp, you've made the best investment life has to offer by making this sacrifice. My hats off to you................

Welcome back, Shenoyp!! Bike or no....you're certainly part of this bunch
smile.gif

Shenoyp, Brother that is awesome man that you put your family first. For that I salute you. I have sold two busas in the past to put my family first. I know one day Ill own another one and one day, if you desire, you'll have another. At least your still riding something man so you wont lose your skills.

The wonderful thing about this board is its open arms to all riders no matter what your riding or even if your not riding.

Congrats on the piece of land and future home.

Dave "Coach"

waiving2.jpg

HEY SHENOYP, WELCOME BACK, NO WORRIES MATE, YOU WILL MISS IS FOR A SHORT WHILE AND THEN WONDER WHAT ALL THE FUSS WUZ ABOUT. TELL LIL MAN HAPPY B-DAY. BE BLESSED.

JD

Thanks for all the support guys!!

...see now you got tears into ma eyes
wink.gif

I love you people...
biggrin.gif

Back