Sold My Busa

Sorry to hear it. Here's to the busa that you get when things get better! :cheerleader:

Bob...Thank you for this bike...for those that didn't know...i lost my bike in my divorce...and i have been going thru some crazy stuff...and i have been dying to get another bike. I will take great care of it and anytime you wanna ride it...let me know and you can take it for a spin.....:beerchug:

Bob...Thank you for this bike...for those that didn't know...i lost my bike in my divorce...and i have been going thru some crazy stuff...and i have been dying to get another bike. I will take great care of it and anytime you wanna ride it...let me know and you can take it for a spin.....:beerchug:

Rusty , I am glad we could help each other out. It is ALL GOOD !!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry you had to let her go Bob, I am sure you will get another when you are ready.

Best Wishes my Friend:beerchug:

sorry to see it come to this but i'm sure everything will come together the way you want it to...it just takes a little longer and sometimes down a different path than we were expecting...glad to see you are going to stick around, you know all you have to do is let us know if there is anyway we can help :beerchug:

Just being there for me is all I could ever ask for!! Thanks BRO !!! :thumbsup:

Ninja Killer with NO BUSA :butbut: ---- I am Mortified :errrr:

Can't last long and I know your finances will INCREASE quickly :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear, Bob. Rusty, you have yourself a very sweet ride! I hope we can all get together still!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I knew you were trying to sell, I guess I just didn't think it would happen.
Bob sorry to hear you had to sell.. Here's to better times ahead.. :beerchug:
You still can do Eureka ya know, lots of good story's to hear and tell.. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that.

Wont be long and you will be looking for a new ride, Then the fun of Mods begins all over again.

I knew you were trying to sell, I guess I just didn't think it would happen.
Bob sorry to hear you had to sell.. Here's to better times ahead.. :beerchug:
You still can do Eureka ya know, lots of good story's to hear and tell.. :thumbsup:

Doyle , I am still going to try & show up just for those reasons you mentioned !! :thumbsup:

Sorry about your misfortunes Ninja Killer; The Hayabusa will be here for a long time---Long live the King!:bowdown:

Truly sorry to hear it, Bob, but I know you had to do what you had to do. Glad Rusty was able to keep it in the family. You'll need to get something to ride because I will probably get back out there before the summer. :whistle:

Just remember there is a better day tomorrow. Hope everything works fine for you and your family God bless you and Happt new year. :thumbsup:

Hey Bob, your always part of the org. I know we will see you on an 09 soon.

:thumbsup:

Back