Sold the Busa!

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Hi Guys,

I sold Elenor!

As I had posted in my last post ... After celebrating my Son's first birthday, I suddenly realised that I have not done much for his future. So I sold the busa... and Bought Him a piece of land in a good housing locality! Will start building a house for him there early next year. I also insured my life ... so my son and my wife will get a good amount of money if i were to die.

Dint want to give up riding totally so I bought myself a old used Honda X4. Will post a couple of pics in the days to come!!

So that's what I have been up to guys.

I hope i will still be allowed to post wh0re on this board... minus the busa!

Good to hear from you, sad to hear that you've sold Elenor after all that work you put into her...

I'm sorry you sold the bike,glad to hear your okay and now looking out for your failies best interest.Did you ever install the slipper clutch?Did it work like you exppected.You know i got ya if ya need some parts for the new beast.

I'm sorry you sold the bike,glad to hear your okay and now looking out for your failies best interest.Did you ever install the slipper clutch?Did it work like you exppected.You know i got ya if ya need some parts for the new beast.
...no Daniel, never got to the point of installing it! I'll get in touch with you if i require parts for the new bike!

If you need help selling it let me know and i will see if i can presell it for you.No need to have a part you can't use.NJ,might even buy it to add to his collection of parts for the world's first ultimate built busa.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Right NJ?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Glad to hear you and family are alright and that you're back postn again, Big Poppa ! Tell lil man I said hello and happy late birthday.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

Ty

jump9.gif

Welcome back Shenoyp
beerchug.gif
Glad to see your still with us.

You're welcome to post wh0re all you want...It's about the friendships...not "just" the bikes.
cool.gif

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're OK. I know you'll miss Eleanor, but we've got to keep our priorities straight.
smile.gif

Good to hear Youre Ok pal!!You are wise to think for the future (exept the hondamachine)....nice to see You here again....best wishes to Your family...

Teppo

Welcome bakc, brother! Wasn't quite the same without the
wink.gif
or the
rock.gif
in the threads!
biggrin.gif
Happy belated birthday.

So glad to hear from you and know you are OK. Everyone on the org was concerned for you.!

P.S. It will be so cool when the time comes that you can take your son for a ride like I used to when my boy GSXTacy was when he was 2!

Hey Shenoy, bummer to hear you got rid of your bike.

But you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Good Luck.

Back