Sold the Busa

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
Well the time had come, I sold the Busa tonight. It will help my cause of paying off bills. I still have the Motard so I do have a fun bike to ride. Now I'm going to focus on getting my bills in line and money back in my pocket instead of others.

Goog luck, hopefuly later you can buy another one. Im thinking of selling my 1000, things are getting rough.

i'm glad things are falling in place for you...at least you still have the motard and the boat :beerchug:

i'm glad things are falling in place for you...at least you still have the motard and the boat :beerchug:

Semi, yeah I'm trying to get things to fall where they need. I just have to keep chugging along and things will work out for the best.

always good to know when you need to reset priorities. You can always get another busa later if thats what makes sense :thumbsup: As little as I ride mine these days, if I was making payments I'd probably do the same thing

Sorry to see it go Doc...but we all need to do what keeps us afloat these days. Shame how the economy has made us all take 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I hate going back!

Best of luck and success to you my friend! :thumbsup:

Hate to hear you let he go but financial independance is pretty cool... (So I hear)

Will miss seeing you on the Busa, How is the motard working for you? Bills Suck, you would think the older we get the easier it would be, not the case here either. Best wishes

Back