Sold My Busa

Sorry to hear this my Brother, but it sounds like it was the best decision given the situation at home. Good news is that things will turn around and when they do... Bam new Busa time! In the mean time once a member always a member :rulez:

Doyle , I am still going to try & show up just for those reasons you mentioned !! :thumbsup:

I knew you were trying to sell, I guess I just didn't think it would happen.
Bob sorry to hear you had to sell.. Here's to better times ahead.. :beerchug:
You still can do Eureka ya know, lots of good story's to hear and tell.. :thumbsup:

If you can make it, I've got a Busa you can take. I'm going back home to Indiana in May for my Moms 85th birthday and won't be able to take that much time off work to do both. I owe you a trip to Eureka anyway Bro!! I know it will be in good hands-standing offer. I know things will get better for you and family very soon, it just the waiting that stresses you out-Hang on!:thumbsup:

If you can make it, I've got a Busa you can take. I'm going back home to Indiana in May for my Moms 85th birthday and won't be able to take that much time off work to do both. I owe you a trip to Eureka anyway Bro!! I know it will be in good hands-standing offer. I know things will get better for you and family very soon, it just the waiting that stresses you out-Hang on!:thumbsup:

Once again "Great People & Great Friends " always willing to help out !! Thanks BRO !!! You don't owe me for anything , I was glad to have you go with me to the MNG !!!:thumbsup:

I hope things work out in the new year for you and your wife. And judging how nice that Busa looked, hopefully you'll be onto the next Busa project in a short while.

Very sorry to see you sell her Bob, but I completely understand. Things get better, hang in there and if you need anything, your family is here for you. Rusty got one heck of a bike. Best wishes my friend.

Not sure if I am supposed to be happy or sad for you Bob... dang... hope the new bike appears in your future before the memories of the old one fade too far..

I am sad cause I thought you had the best looking ride at Eureka,
I only hope you are not without another for very long.
I understand completely, babies get expensive.
Have you figured out what causes that? :rofl:

The new 09 will make it all better. Very nice bike goes to a new home. Could be a win, win for everyone. Hope to see you in Eureka this year Bob !

I am sad cause I thought you had the best looking ride at Eureka,
I only hope you are not without another for very long.
I understand completely, babies get expensive.
Have you figured out what causes that? :rofl:

Steve , I wish I would of figured that out about 3 kids ago ! :laugh:
No regrets though, Gonna hang tough & be back in the saddle soon!!! I hope !! :please:

The new 09 will make it all better. Very nice bike goes to a new home. Could be a win, win for everyone. Hope to see you in Eureka this year Bob !

Drew , I would like to still go to Eureka even if I am Busaless so I can visit with everyone!! :please:

Hey bro..I can feel your pain...got laid off in November from a job I started in June which I went to cause I lost my job of eight years in March...can't lie...the dreaded thought has crossed my mind a time or two as of late...the inevitable may still come...bottom line you did what you had to do...here is to you and your family in the New Year...hope things turn for the better ASAP :please:

sometimes when things are tough everyone has to tighten the belt. It doesn't mean a forever change and I'm sure you'll pick another busa when the time is right. At least it's going to a good home :beerchug:

Sorry about that man. I worry about that constanly sometimes, because right now my job situation isn't all that hot. Eight months ago I had to ask my wife to go back to work after bein off for five years. We had our first kid and then she came out of the work force. You now I wanted to start my family, But with things going the way they are now looks like one child is all I'll ever have.

Just want to let everyone know that Ninja Killers bike is in very good hands....I waxed it the first night i had it home...i plugged in my electric heater in the garage to make sure it stays warm enough for the bike. I haven't even really gotten into it yet....just babying it right now.

Back