Sold my Busa getting a ......

sanket_420

Registered
so as the title says I sold my 08 blk/orange busa last night. I will miss her no doubt. I do have other plans.. no not getting a harley or a kawi. Working on areally good deal on 2011 white busa with 2K miles on it. pics. of new busa to come once everything is finalized. Hopefully in the next week or so.

:thumbsup: why the swap?

also curious ??? If purely color preference, I personally would have bought complete 2011 body work and sold the black/orange. But hey, I am sure you had thought this decision through already. :thumbsup:

Best of luck with it. I'm waiting on a tow service at the moment and will probably be walking for the next month :banghead:

At least you're walking Do3 :thumbsup: :bowdown: :beerchug:
And to the op, I also wonder why the swap from you're nicely modded 08 to the same bike only white? Gonna take a loss on that deal....maybe more we don't know?

:thumbsup: How many miles were on the 08 and why the swap?

just hit 4K the other day..

Best of luck with it. I'm waiting on a tow service at the moment and will probably be walking for the next month :banghead:

what happen ?

At least you're walking Do3 :thumbsup: :bowdown: :beerchug:
And to the op, I also wonder why the swap from you're nicely modded 08 to the same bike only white? Gonna take a loss on that deal....maybe more we don't know?

well here's the deal. I was originally in the market looking for a fresh brand new 2011 ... dealers werent budgin and with the so called freight and prep fees I said the heck with it.. was still looking though.. I came across two bikes both 2011 white.. one is practically brand new with 200 miles on it and only mod is two brothers dual slip ons.. asking $11300 got em down to 10500.. the other is bone stock with only the dog bones switched to lower it, this one has 2K miles on it and got him down from $10K to $9K and IM sure if I show up with lets say $85-8700 cash at his door I should be able to walk with it for that much.. as far as the price diff. between mine and new one its about $600-700.. yes mine was modded nicely.. but if you have been readin some of my threads and posts I ordered a outside drive kit, and a 300 single sided arm kit chrome with all the works and wanted a fresh bike to start all this with.. also have some different mods planned out for this one.. maybe a 1K front fender or take the stock and carve it out screen it and light it.. I know some of you might call me crazy for selling my 08 but its ok.. also the white will only be white for a year or so as Im also planning on getting a custom paint job done.. but thats all in the near far future..

also curious ??? If purely color preference, I personally would have bought complete 2011 body work and sold the black/orange. But hey, I am sure you had thought this decision through already. :thumbsup:

sorry forgot to answer your question.. a new complete new body work cost well over $4K and I know I can make most of that money back by selling my 08 fairings.. but its just too much work and hassle.. plus this way Im getting a newer bike and get to start all over again with the modding :lol:

sorry forgot to answer your question.. a new complete new body work cost well over $4K and I know I can make most of that money back by selling my 08 fairings.. but its just too much work and hassle.. plus this way Im getting a newer bike and get to start all over again with the modding :lol:

You could of gotten a full body kit for 1k used, but if your going to custom paint the thing I guess white is easier to paint over then orange? :dunno:

Thanks for the explanation 420 :thumbsup: It makes a little more sense now :laugh: I still prefer the black/orange myself as far as stock colors go, but your big tire kit in chrome will look awesome on the white....at least until you paint it :laugh:

You could of gotten a full body kit for 1k used, but if your going to custom paint the thing I guess white is easier to paint over then orange? :dunno:
Im guessing it should be easier to paint over, but I know I will def. miss the orange/black combo forsure.

Thanks for the explanation 420 :thumbsup: It makes a little more sense now :laugh: I still prefer the black/orange myself as far as stock colors go, but your big tire kit in chrome will look awesome on the white....at least until you paint it :laugh:

yea cant wait , hopefully I should be getting all the stuff in the nex week or two, C&S is 3 weeks behind schedule. Gonna call them today and chew someone up cuz if you say 6-8 weeks I expect my stuff to be ready.. 3 weeks past the date I was told is just not cool.

Welcome to the white side :laugh:

Why you so racist stangman ?? jk :laugh:

Back