I need a little help with my busa...

tiki240

Registered
I cant find a busa to save my life. I live in Yorktown, VA and im looking for 2003-2006 hayabusas at a suzuki dealership. I started on a 600-then 750 then 1000. and now im ready to seriously step up and onto a busa. i have the suzuki credit card and a limit of $10,000.00 to spend that 10k including all the tax tag and title crap. so, soon to be fellow busa riders, please help me find my new horse. or should i say falcon lol. i dont mind having the bike shipped to me or traveling to pick it up. I have already tapped out casey cycle city, kens cycle center, redline, and sunrise cycles. I am looking for BLACK paint schemes (blk/blue, blk/blk, blk/purple, blk/silver) NO BLK/RED busas please. thank you so much in advance. and once again, it HAS to be from a dealership..

-Tiki
firedevil.gif

Avoid Casey Cycle City in Newport News, Sunrise Cycles in Norfolk won't give you the time of day...I did my research and found that driving 3 hours to Lumberton, NC was well worth the trip for my '03. I bought it new in August of '03 and while the local guys were raping the military presence here with prices like $10,900 and $11,500, I got the same exact Busa from NC for $9500 OTD. I had to pay taxes once I titled it in VA, but it was still worth the trip...

Give this guy a call...

Kevin Currie
1-888-416-5178
Currie Chain Saw, Inc
1311 West 5th Street
Lumberton, NC 28358

Good luck and welcome!
cool.gif

In the very least, he may be able to direct you to the exact Busa you'd like...
wink.gif

Welcome to the board. Some folks have gotten a good deal from a cycle shop in Ohio. The name escapes me right now though. Sounds like the shop VA is talking about would be a good place to start. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

+1 on deep Creek Marina  thats where i got mine from    they've had some posted lately around 9500  b4 tt&l     good pple
wink.gif
they are in McHenry MD

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151432700 -->

To bad you have to go new at a dealer there are some excellt Clean used Busa for sale by some very good members in the hayabusa sales section

Welcome to the board! Please post up pics when you get your ride!
biggrin.gif

Very nice bike on the board for sale about 2 grand cheaper than your limit,use the rest for gear,stands,HMF's,oops,did I say that?
laugh.gif

I just bought a brand new '05 for 9500 otd. He has one more left just like it. Silver and Black in color. Call Marty at South Suburban Suzuki in Chicago heights Illinois. -Randy

Still no luck guys, people only have 06's and most want over 10k for them (except honda east and the deep creek marina in MD) its looking like ill have to settle for a black and silver 06 instead of the all black LE K5...
sad.gif
keep an eye out for me please.

Back