Sold My Busa

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Today I sold my Busa to a Board Member ( Rusty - Bigmac0331 ). My wife & I have been going thru some financial difficulties like most couples in todays world . It is a sad day for selling it but also a good day to know that I sold it to a Really Good Friend & Person. Rusty , I hope you enjoy it as much as I have & I know you will take great care of it. Here in the near future I will own another Busa, Hopefully real soon when things calm down a bit :please:

100_0248.jpg

100_0249.jpg

100_0256.jpg

Wow , Sorry about the news .
I hope 2009 is better for you and wish you and your wife a better NEW YEAR.:beerchug:

now when you get another bike the mods start all over again. you sure did a good job on that bike. i love it :beerchug:

good luck

sorry about the bad news! hope 09 will be a good one for you and your family, we all go through tough time sometimes. bike always can be replaced.
happy new year!

Sad day.
Hope you stick around.
All things change, and things will improve again.
Best wishes.

I plan on sticking around but I am going to be Busaless for a little bit. I have met to many Really Good people here that I wouldn't trade for the world. Thanks to the ORG !!!:bowdown:

Sorry to see that your bike had to go. I've gone through some rough times myself and know how you feel. At least you still have your wife. :beerchug: Best wishes to you and your wife in the new year.

You have your priorities in order and for that I commend you :beerchug:. The New Year will bring you joy (it already has in a wonderful little bundle :)), and when prosperity returns, so will a shiny new Busa in your garage :thumbsup:

You have your priorities in order and for that I commend you :beerchug:. The New Year will bring you joy (it already has in a wonderful little bundle :)), and when prosperity returns, so will a shiny new Busa in your garage :thumbsup:

I couldn't have said it better myself...I'd only add: Congrats to the new owner...

Last edited:
sorry to see it come to this but i'm sure everything will come together the way you want it to...it just takes a little longer and sometimes down a different path than we were expecting...glad to see you are going to stick around, you know all you have to do is let us know if there is anyway we can help :beerchug:

Back