Thoughts and prayers

well just an update...Everything went really well and I must say that i awas VERY pleased with the KC VA....great hospital to stay at. It has been 3 weeks...and i feel great...my dr said that i am healing great and i am getting more and more flexability everyday. The only thing is i am still having a hard time sleeping...i have sleeping pills...but i don't want to become dependent on them...Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers..:beerchug:

Glad to hear! Hope you'll be able to get back on 2 soon!

well just an update...Everything went really well and I must say that i awas VERY pleased with the KC VA....great hospital to stay at. It has been 3 weeks...and i feel great...my dr said that i am healing great and i am getting more and more flexability everyday. The only thing is i am still having a hard time sleeping...i have sleeping pills...but i don't want to become dependent on them...Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers..:beerchug:

Take the sleeping pills. Your body does almost ALL of the healing while you are sleeping (it can pretty much devote almost 90% of its energy to healing)

if you are not sleeping or resting very well, you body cannot provide the healing power since it has to also focus on activities.

You can always ween yourself off the pills later after you are complelty healed

What Thrash sed.

Glad you're healing up!

--Wag--

Great news Rusty. It was good to see you and your dad the other day. Can't wait to do some riding with you again soon.:thumbsup:

Sorry, a little late on the best wishes, prayers and, so on thing but, just so you know, one more God fearing being is in your corner and, is taking the time to pray on your behalf.
Hang tough, do what they (the doctors) tell ya to do and, You'll get through this bump in the road.
Sincerely, Bulldog

Just seen this tonight, God speed and glad it went well and continue with the positive outlook and all is A OK! :cheerleader:

Back