Sold the bike Saturday

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Yep you read the title right.

I did the unthinkable on Saturday....I sold a bike. So much for my Jay Leno starter set.

Nope not the Busa, I sold my ST1100.

A customer of ours made a offer I just could not refuse.

So with an open space in the garage, its time to do a bit of shopping.....

(yamahor @ Mar. 12 2007,10:23) JEEZ Kevin, you had me worried bro!
ices_rofl.gif

Now what will take the ST's place next to the Busa and R6?

hmmm... GSXR-1000? I heard your wife has ALWAYS wanted one of those...

(yamahor @ Mar. 12 2007,10:26) hmmm... GSXR-1000? I heard your wife has ALWAYS wanted one of those...
We just happen to have a beautiful new 2007 Blue GSXR1000 on the showroom........

I am actually leaning toward a 05 or 06. Just so I can get one already set up and ready for the track.......

(vman1300 @ Mar. 12 2007,10:28)
(yamahor @ Mar. 12 2007,10:26) hmmm... GSXR-1000? I heard your wife has ALWAYS wanted one of those...
We just happen to have a beautiful new 2007 Blue GSXR1000 on the showroom........

I am actually leaning toward a 05 or 06. Just so I can get one already set up and ready for the track.......
Do it, DO IT!!!!
firedevil.gif

I've found space in the garage to be a bad thing sometimes!

I can second that..... we're out of space now. Good thing too 'cause we're also out of $$$

The M109 is a great machine.

I am just looking for a track weapon. With my size, I feel a liter bike is the way to go.

I am in no hurry and I may wait and see what comes through the shop during the season.

(vman1300 @ Mar. 12 2007,10:14) Yep you read the title right.

I did the unthinkable on Saturday....I sold a bike. So much for my Jay Leno starter set.

Nope not the Busa, I sold my ST1100.

A customer of ours made a offer I just could not refuse.

So with an open space in the garage, its time to do a bit of shopping.....
Hey, I sold a bike today too, and my name is Kevin too, where will the coincidences end?

Imagine that.

We sold the wife's Ninja, now it's time for the large flat screen TV.

You dummy! PM me a link like that, then find out it's not the Busa
argue.gif

smile.gif
Congrats on the sale...I'm sure you'll find something to fill the void soon enough LOL

(VaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,10:08) You dummy!  PM me a link like that, then find out it's not the Busa  
argue.gif

smile.gif
 Congrats on the sale...I'm sure you'll find something to fill the void soon enough LOL
smileyexhibit.gif

Hehehehe......

The 07 GSXR1K is still looking mighty sweet.......but the thought of all the stuff I must done once bought.

Back