The busa is gone.  it was a sad day.

Sorry she had to go bb...
sad.gif
Why not keep the bike and let the girlfriend go?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry 'bout that... just trying to add a little comic relief.

Bill you know you always have one a little south of you to ride, and I'm serious as a heart attack. You will always be rewarded for doing the right thing. Maybe you will be the first to own the "new" busa once it finally comes out. Stay in touch bro.

Sorry she had to go bb...
sad.gif
  Why not keep the bike and let the girlfriend go?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
 Sorry 'bout that... just trying to add a little comic relief.
I'm sure it felt to her that the bike was more important then her
laugh.gif
Right now it is more for my 2 kids that I got rid of the Busa. They're getting older and more expensive!

laugh.gif

Bill you know you always have one a little south of you to ride, and I'm serious as a heart attack. You will always be rewarded for doing the right thing. Maybe you will be the first to own the "new" busa once it finally comes out. Stay in touch bro.
Thanks Chris! I'll be ahnging around the board here!

No worries bill, with time, all things get better. Just think, in another year you may find that you can afford to pick one up again but this one will be some much better than the one you had. And where would all the stories for your grandchildren be without parting with your one true love in a motorcycle.

It'll work out for ya bro.
Keep your chin up and continue to visit the org.

No worries bill, with time, all things get better. Just think, in another year you may find that you can afford to pick one up again but this one will be some much better than the one you had. And where would all the stories for your grandchildren be without parting with your one true love in a motorcycle.

It'll work out for ya bro.
Keep your chin up and continue to visit the org.
Thank you for the kind words!

Back