Its a sad sad sad day

jt02busa

Registered
ok i know what am i thinking but the bills are getting pretty deep and the busa is a toy that i really dont need so i am thinking about parting ways with it ok so here is the deal it is a 2002 SE the all black one i had the rims and a few odds and ends powder coated black chrome there is a eurobikes undertail and front fender. the engine was fully serviced last season by powerhouse here on LI there are approx 10000 on the clock. she has a few scratches on the right side and the tank has a dent but trust me it isnt bad at all. i cant belive that i am actully typing this but i need to see where i can come up with extra cash i would like to get 6500 for her and i am negotiable. i am going to post pics tommorow. i wanted to offer it here before i try anywhere else i am willing to trailer deliver to the tri state area... let me know what you all think thanks joseph

Make sure to post up the VIN# with it, one of the stipulations of posting your bike on here. Just lettin ya know!

Definately a sad day to sell your baby, good luck with the sale bro

it is a sad day for you...good luck
sad.gif

Sorry for you, but if you had one once you cant get one again in the future. Keep your head up.

Please post pics of the black chrome.

Back