Life after the busa

landmissle

Registered
Well I've been without the busa for about three months now. I sold the bike on a Saturday and bought an M109 on the following Saturday. So far it has been a real blast, just at lower speeds! Love the torque. Miss the fairing as it gets colder. If any of you are considering going to a cruiser, the M109 is a pretty good pick! :beerchug:

Do you do any 2-up riding with it? I am going to have to break down & buy a cruiser to go with the busa as the wife won't ride with me now. I would love the M109 but it doesn't seem to have much of a pillion seat either. :beerchug:

Oh, and
:worthless:

Do you do any 2-up riding with it? I am going to have to break down & buy a cruiser to go with the busa as the wife won't ride with me now. I would love the M109 but it doesn't seem to have much of a pillion seat either. :beerchug:

Oh, and
:worthless:

Here is mine with the solo seat on....

utms3.jpg

utms4.jpg

As a passenger, my girlfriend likes the 9 much better than the busa. According to her its not even close! I'm getting more and more used to the riding position of a cruiser again.

M109R2 silver.JPG

That is the one good thing about owning a motorcycle shop.. I get to ride all difernent kinds of bikes all the time..

Glad to know that even without the 'bus, you're still enjoying yourself!

:beerchug:

The new Triumph Thnderbird is going to be a nasty little ride.. Same size as my America but with a 1700cc motor.. I think i will have to put the Ducati 1098 off so i can get me one of them.

Look at those awesome cruisers...why would anybody buy a harley when metrics are now this awesome????????And about 10 grand less on average...

My friend has an 8-ball Victory. I hate the stock seat, HATE IT!!. The 5-speed trans kinda sucks too. Why they stuck a 5'ver in just the 8-ball is something I can't understand.

Back