sold the Busa

busahigg

Registered
Just sold the Busa and bought an EX400.....I got my son a XR50 so I need to be able to ride with him. So now I guess Stunnah is the wheelie king of the board..................for now.

At least you sold for a great reason! Time with yer boy is worth more than ANY damned bike!!! Good on ya, man. :super:

So we should to Stunnah now? :super:

Have fun. I had an lt250r, then 400ex, then a Raptor 660r, then a Cannondale Blaze, then another 400ex, then my current ATV, a Kawasaki V-Force KFX700. Check out atving.com for some good information, and exriders.com :)

WTF? Is this some kinda sick joke?:super: I mean you just got her painted Bro. Sounds like a good reason, but still...seems kinda sudden.

Have fun with junior though man, should be a good time.

Sorry to hear about the loss. Glad to hear about the gain. Keep that young'un on a 2 wheeler until he gets the reflexes down. I have heard too many horror stories about parents putting little kids on 4 wheelers and them hurting themselves out of the box.

Enjoy Life!

Wow, this is a surprise! Gotta do what's best for the family though.

U gots ta be out yo mind!!! Good with the kid & all but is it really a case of either or???

GASP!! :eek:
Wise choice O' Genii...
Keep posting here, take some pics of you and your son riding and share them with us.

Higg...It can't be true...Tell us the truth...Man I'm about to cry...Boo Hoo...WTF...I like kids but I don't like them that much!!!

I hear you guys. Let me explain further.

I bought my son the XR50 and when he is out riding I have no way to get to him when he wrecks it but to run out to him....my back is screwed so I'm slow. Problem number one.

My back is screwed and I absolutely have to do wheelies when I get on the Busa. There is no self control. If I were to wreck I would likely break my back again. That sucks. Problem number two.

Whenever I go ride, I'm always gone for most of the day. My wife is straight up here at home with the kids and I feel very selfish. Now we can all go ride and have fun together. Solution.

And don't feel too bad 'cause I can scrape the four wheeler already. I'll get a pic today. I'm about to cry. :tounge: I'll still be on the board just to hear about a chosen few. Later.

Higg,

Damn.... I know it was a hard decision to make but you know what's best for you and your family. Spending time with your son is priceless... You get the "FATHER OF THE YEAR" award in my book.

Please stick around and give your .02 from time to time. Don't be a stranger....

Lo

p.s. I wish you had told me you were selling, I woulda bought it from you...

Yeah show us some pics of you dragging the bar on your new stuff and then show us one of your son showing you up. :laugh: Have fun great to see there are still fathers out there who still care.

Whenever I go ride, I'm always gone for most of the day.  My wife is straight up here at home with the kids and I feel very selfish.  Now we can all go ride and have fun together.  Solution.
kool... my family likes to go to the track with me.
I salute you! even tho you do work for a living. peace.

i salute you for that. guess i am a cheepee cause i bought a 92 second hand fourwheeler and kept the busa.

Back