Busa sold....UNFORTUNATELY!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
Sold my '07 Black Busa this past weekend. Only had 2800 miles on her. Sold it for $8500. Not enough $$$ lying around for me to justify an extra payment so I had to let her go. I told the buyer to check out the org! Anything he needs to know will be here. I'm sure it will be awhile before another bike comes my way unless I win the lottery or a rich relative dies. LOL!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks everyone. I'm sure I'll be lurking! I'm a single father of 2. Ex-wife has not paid child support this year so that makes things a little tighter. My son has his license and my daughter will get hers in October. Sounds like another cage coming soon, not mention another jump in insurance rates. I know the buyer will take good care of the Busa. He is a co-worker so I have known him for several years.

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
Once a 'busa bro, always a 'busa bro! I see another 'busa in yer futua! Patience + priorities=future opportunities! It'll happen! Sorry to hear but way to be a good dad!!

slngshott

Registered
Sorry to hear that. You got to do whats right for you and the family. Good luck with things,hope things get better for you.