sold the Busa

Wow.......you sold the bike you just painted (looked good btw)
I woulda sold you my Banhee, and you coulda kept the Busa.
Have fun with the family Higg. :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Higg made a load from the sell of the Busa...He'll buy another more than likely used and dress it up...It ain't over... :super:

Higg, That was kinda like, Woh! sneaky like ninja type stuff. I hope you get another one so we can go riddin some time. And I too and workin on getting a 4 wheeler so maybe we can run those too.

Hats off to you Higg. Very cool to want to spend quality time with your son. Injoy

I've heard about Fathers giving up a lung, a kidney, bone marrow and even giving up their life for their kid, but THE BUSA!!!!! That kind of dedication brings tears to my eyes :sad: , Truely you're #1 :super:

I just bought my wife a 250EX as well...her's isn't as fast but it's still fun. Especially since it doesn't have a clutch.

I do kinda miss the Busa at times, but whenever I get on the four wheeler and my son is trying to stay right behind me on his 50 I don't miss it at all.

I don't know Stunnah.........I rode it the other day and walked it for over a mile. My longest wheelie ever. Maybe I just needed to get some time away from her to really understand the one wheel concept.

congrats Higg! Your priorities are correct!!!!!!!!! BUT...to say the Stunnah is the king?:super: I am just gonna have to call him on that one!!!!! Wheelie constest Stun?:super:?

Where are the pictures of you coating the kid with mud? :laugh: JK Hope you're having fun.

Back