• I drink but don't smoke

Votes: 56 58.9%
  • I am worried about my smoking / I need help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am worried about my drinking / I need help

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
2 beers a day keeps the Psych away :)

Buddy of mine just had a Heart attack, Doc actually told him 2 beers a day was healthy for you.

If thats the case most of the guys around the Marina are pretty healthy by 10 a.m. after that they are invinceable

quit smoking about 8 months ago, been nicotine free since...one of the hardest things to ever do. i agree blanca, a beer a day keeps the doctor away :rofl:

Tis ice sir but tis pints of triple fermentation gets quit thick at the bottom :drool:
But on the trip home from canada I did get through a whole case without a cooler or ice:whistle:

I do both, in moderation. And I do it with great style. :thumbsup:

3054000655_bafedca594.jpg
humpannsungrown.jpg

used to smoke. got up one day and quit, haven't touched em in 3 yrs. i love my Crown Royal tho. i am enjoyin a cold glass now.

two thumbs up for you guys who don't drink or smoke. i am glad life is that much fun for you hahaha i need sum help with fun once in a while. ( :rulez:especially when the wifey keeps me home instead of rippin the roads )???

used to smoke. got up one day and quit, haven't touched em in 3 yrs. i love my Crown Royal tho. i am enjoyin a cold glass now.

two thumbs up for you guys who don't drink or smoke. i am glad life is that much fun for you hahaha i need sum help with fun once in a while. ( :rulez:especially when the wifey keeps me home instead of rippin the roads )???

Indeed ripith of the roads shall be done on the straight and narrow :beerchug:

yeah, speed is enuff to get me smiling lol
i love the mid week/ early Sunday deserted country road
i live in West Virginia and i have a few roads that are great ( when they are free of cinders and snow )

smoke no drinking for me i quit when i was 20.....bad story.

I used to luv Cognac and cigars:whistle:

till I threw up like a dogg drinking and smoking too much... quit both years ago...quit drinking after buying my Busa in 2005. Still have a box of Cohiba's on my shelf.. dont even get the urge no more

cohiba_red_dot_triangulo_box.jpg

Courvoisier.bottle.jpg

Stopped smoking more than 35 years ago.
Best thing I ever did ???

I enjoy a few wiskeys after work.

Pine

Don't smoke - quit a few years back when the doc told me he thought I had lung cancer when I was 24.......only to go back the next day and he said he misread the MRI and X-rays. what a d**sh. but hey thats what you get for free healthcare in the service. :poke:

I do dip and trying to quit that is like trying to quit heroin so I have been told. This is my second go around of quiting it and my wife is grateful I am not at home to do it this time. :banghead:

I do drink but not ever to the point of being wasted....Lessons learned on that one.. God bless the Corps and the 10 points towards promotion when you volunteer for :bowdown:AA:thumbsup:

Quit smoking about 3 years ago, and I only drink a few times a year. But when I do, I get COMPLETELY WASTED! I'm not a social drinker, I drink for a purpose.. :whistle:

Still have the Camels, beer in the fridge and bourbon in the freezer. In the last year have added cigars and working on a taste for wine.:banghead: Always loved homemade but trying to like the "real" stuff.

I have given up drinking for effect. Now just enjoying a good smoke with an alcohol chaser. :D

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

quit drinking 10-23-01 havent touched it since....better off for me and the people around me
quit smoking 01-01-02 only new years resolution I ever kept...seemed like everytime I had a smoke I wanted to drink so I quit smoking shortly after I quit drinking. New years day will be 10 years without either..man life is Good:thumbsup: To EACH there OWN! Dont stop partying cuz of me:beerchug:

Only touched a cigarette ones and didn't like it at all. And Don't drink.! Not even wine. unless the family and friends star *****ing and make me have some wine for new years with them or something.!!

Back