*Ping* Militant Smokers

here is your answer, it is not a good thing to throw the butts out the window or into streets or front yard just like it is not a good thing for alot of things, so call your congressman or senator and tell them to make it illegal to do so with heavy fine. hope you got your answer you have been waiting for!:thumbsup:
now i have to go for another smoke and i will use my ashtray in my garage !:thumbsup:
no no no... best leave the govt out and leave it to the offenders to quit... we already have littering laws and I know a butt out the window can cost $500 or more... but that just causes undo hardship on some..

no no no... best leave the govt out and leave it to the offenders to quit... we already have littering laws and I know a butt out the window can cost $500 or more... but that just causes undo hardship on some..

ok... then they need to quit making tobacco!:laugh:

LOTS of things cause undue hardship on some. For example, there's nothing I hate more than going to a nice restaraunt only to have to listen to a couple of screaming brats through the whole meal.

I couldnt agree more that throwing your butts out the window is a bad thing, and it isnt something I ever do personally. However, lets not turn this into a smoker's issue, and keep it focused on it being a littering issue.

Heck, i've seen people throw big azz mcdonalds bags out the window, and I don't like that either. I wish they would crack down on it more. Just like other peoples dog's taking a dump in my yard, I don't want crap from anyone elses car in my yard either.

Wow, well this went where I thought it would...

Personally, I have nothing against smokers...hell, I fight FOR their rights to smoke because as their rights dwindle, so do all Americans' rights...but I digress...the ORIGINAL question only seemed to revolve around tossing your lit butts from vehicles; talk about a thread taking a left turn at Albuquerque...

The pent up anger around here is getting thick...let it ALL go guys, and have some fun at the Bash...smokers, non-smokers, you wanna pull someone's finger, I don't care, just leave this crap at the door... :rulez:

...and you likely won't...there's a lot of PMS around here lately :whistle:

I thought I was the only one allowed to PMS...it's in the :rulez:

I don't like the competition :lol:

I think the rule breakers should be banned. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:laugh: I'm just sayin'

What about all the homeless that need shorties to smoke?

Those people that throw butts out (anywhere) are doing community service.

Last edited:
Back