*Ping* Militant Smokers

Ok guys. Seriously I wish you wouldn't smoke because it is harmful to your health, but you are all adults and can do what you like.

Now what pizzes me off (and I am hoping you can help me understand) is the notion that it is ok to toss cig butts out the window. I see it all the time and it annoys the shiz out of me. I have been hit by butts thrown from cars while riding and I just don't understand why smokers think it is perfectly ok to throw them out the window.

Now I am not suggesting that any of our beloved Militant Smokers do this but maybe they can give me some insight to the sub-culture as a whole.

:beerchug:

You're getting really itchy for the bash huh? STFU :laugh:

for thosse of you not paying attention. I want to point out that there are issuses in which Bogus and I agree. :beerchug:
:rofl: and beer is good...

also you realize this is the topic that got me in to trouble with the "militants" to start with... polluting the Phillips Hotel in Robbinsville...

Last edited:
You and Bogus are now great canidates for the 3 rolls of TP and a thousand stickie notes on yer crappy bikes! :rofl:

You and Bogus are now great canidates for the 3 rolls of TP and a thousand stickie notes on yer crappy bikes! :rofl:
:rofl: better buy your TP out of town.. .the store only stocks like 5 rolls... and then you gotta find out where you can find me... I know where you are..

where are the militant smokers group? i need some help here, i am by myself! help...help...:laugh:

What's the point? The anti-smokers dont like smokers. Fine. Fukk off. I dont tell you how to live, so you can stop telling me how I should live. Now go change your tampons and quit whining like a little 12 year old girl.

:rofl: and beer is good...

also you realize this is the topic that got me in to trouble with the "militants" to start with... polluting the Phillips Hotel in Robbinsville...

Right, cuz you were picking up the butts by yourself right? Asshat

Right, cuz you were picking up the butts by yourself right? Asshat
Nope not by myself...

But it was the 3rd bash in a row I stayed and helped DNgrumpy, Gixerhp, and Mike pick up the mess before hauling azz... we always commented on the butts but it got forgotten by the next bash..

Busa159 brought up a good idea of to clean up of the overlook too... looks like a giant ash tray.. Could go along with the "Adopt" a section roadway in Kevins honor thing that was brought up earlier..

Maybe someone a bit less hostile will bring a gas powered blower, we tried brooms and rakes but they did not work in the coarse gravel..

(btw, what do you care? I thought I was on your silly ignore list?) :laugh:

Last edited:
Damn Sam the sheep out to pasture or something? Relax better yet have a smoke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nope not by myself...

But it was the 3rd bash in a row I stayed and helped DNgrumpy, Gixerhp, and Mike pick up the mess before hauling azz... we always commented on the butts but it got forgotten by the next bash..

Busa159 brought up a good idea of to clean up of the overlook too... looks like a giant ash tray.. Could go along with the "Adopt" a section roadway in Kevins honor thing that was brought up earlier..

Maybe someone a bit less hostile will bring a gas powered blower, we tried brooms and rakes but they did not work in the coarse gravel..

(btw, what do you care? I thought I was on your silly ignore list?) :laugh:

Do I see an Intervention coming here? :whistle:

Back