*Ping* Militant Smokers

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys. Seriously I wish you wouldn't smoke because it is harmful to your health, but you are all adults and can do what you like.

Now what pizzes me off (and I am hoping you can help me understand) is the notion that it is ok to toss cig butts out the window. I see it all the time and it annoys the shiz out of me. I have been hit by butts thrown from cars while riding and I just don't understand why smokers think it is perfectly ok to throw them out the window.

Now I am not suggesting that any of our beloved Militant Smokers do this but maybe they can give me some insight to the sub-culture as a whole.

:beerchug:

Ok guys. Seriously I wish you wouldn't smoke because it is harmful to your health, but you are all adults and can do what you like.

Now what pizzes me off (and I am hoping you can help me understand) is the notion that it is ok to toss cig butts out the window. I see it all the time and it annoys the shiz out of me. I have been hit by butts thrown from cars while riding and I just don't understand why smokers think it is perfectly ok to throw them out the window.

Now I am not suggesting that any of our beloved Militant Smokers do this but maybe they can give me some insight to the sub-culture as a whole.

i don't smoke in my house or in the car, but since it pizzes you off i am going to start smoking in the car and throw it out the window!:laugh:

i don't smoke in my house or in the car, but since it pizzes you off i am going to start smoking in the car and throw it out the window!:laugh:
means you also have to join the cheerleader squad and put that "Militant" thing in your sig... or buck the system..."Stinky Militiant" :rofl:

and that is why you wear gears when you ride, helmet and leather jacket.:laugh:

In support of Silver who is just getting ashed...:laugh:..in all seriousness, I have a friend that was behind someone who threw a cigarette butt (still lit) out of the window and it flew back into the window of my friends car and burnt her child in the back seat. Throwing cigarette butts out the window is littering and I wish that it was enforced and punished. It is dangerous.

You know, I have friends that smoke, and my Dad does, and this has ALWAYS been a pet peeve of mine as well...

Hopefully it won't get ugly, but seriously, isn't that what the ashtrays in cars are for? Some stupid chick was tossing 'em at me yesterday on my drive in to work and I did what all good borderline-road-ragers do...I gave her "The Stare" :rofl: She was so nervous she was reaching for another...

Just help me understand...I'm not hatin' on smokers, but I never did understand tossing the garbage on the road...

You know, I have friends that smoke, and my Dad does, and this has ALWAYS been a pet peeve of mine as well...

Hopefully it won't get ugly, but seriously, isn't that what the ashtrays in cars are for? Some stupid chick was tossing 'em at me yesterday on my drive in to work and I did what all good borderline-road-ragers do...I gave her "The Stare" :rofl: She was so nervous she was reaching for another...

Just help me understand...I'm not hatin' on smokers, but I never did understand tossing the garbage on the road...

This is exactly where I am coming from....

cause they are litter bugs. Most cars come with ash trays...not sure why people dont use them if they smoke. I got hit (in my truck) yesterday by someone just flicking ashes...evidently they flicked too hard cause the cherry came off and hit my hood in a spectical of glowing ambers.

It is amazing how many fires are started by cigarette butts.

yea and they wait till they are in the turn lane or the grocery parking lot to dump them on the ground.. just amazing...

In support of Silver who is just getting ashed...:laugh:..in all seriousness, I have a friend that was behind someone who threw a cigarette butt (still lit) out of the window and it flew back into the window of my friends car and burnt her child in the back seat. Throwing cigarette butts out the window is littering and I wish that it was enforced and punished. It is dangerous.

that is totally wrong throw out the window or throw out anywhere in the street.

See I give the Stare and then the shaking of the head and then the rolling down of the window...and then the stare again...oh and the Italian hand...I throw that in also....:laugh::laugh:

yea and they wait till they are in the turn lane or the grocery parking lot to dump them on the ground.. just amazing...

for thosse of you not paying attention. I want to point out that there are issuses in which Bogus and I agree. :beerchug:

Back