Should I upgrade?

davidsbabybusa

Registered
So, I've been riding motorized bikes since I was about 3 years old with custom builds my dad made. I quickly got addicted to the feeling and graduated to mini sized dirt bikes. For my 19th birthday I bought my first adult sized bike, a 1995 Suzuki Katana 750, which I have been riding for a bit over a year now, and put about 5,000 miles on that bike alone, along with a few hundred more on a Yamaha 1100 my brother owns. I really like the bike, but I have always dreamed of owning a Hayabusa. Yesterday I test drove my first, and it was a little overwhelming very quick, and a bit larger than what I am use to. My question is, will I get use to the power and speed? Or should I stick to my Katana for now, because I don't have enough experience riding full sized sports bikes?

It can hurt you in a hurry . however
There are less experienced riders than you on
Hayabusas. Just mind the throttle like stated
Above and you should be ok

Lots of folks moved from the Katana over the years... Respect her, she will be gentle.

The Katana was the platform on which the Hayabusa was based and inspired by. I also went from a Katana to another Katana to a Busa. As said above, she is gentle and loving but will hurt you in a hurry if you dont respect her. Yes, you will get used to the power and torque, then ride the Katana again and you will be amazed.

Back