what should i upgrade?

Wow that's a lot of power on pump! I definately want to get one, everyone says rcc is top notch, I don't doubt that for a second. I have a few more questions Frank, how often does the water tank need to be refilled under normal driving conditions? I am also looking in getting afr/failsafe gauge AEM 30-4900 AEM Digital Air Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge do you recommend another way of fail safe and boost control not too sure how this works on extrenal gates and do you sell those parts also? Thanks again for helping me out.

The water/meth injection tank holds a 1/2 quart of liquid and as far as how long that lasts would depend on how heavy handed you are with the throttle. You can set the controller to deliver the mix at a boost level that you select, usually around 8 pounds. Normal riding getting into some boost now and then, you would probably refill every other time you fill the gas tank. If you are a madman, it might be every time. Initially you really need to ride around and keep checking the first few times out to get an idea of how much you are in the habit of boosting your bike. The good part is that you fill it with the water/methanol windshield washer mix you get at the local auto store for $1.50/gallon, or less sometimes. As far as "fail safe" boost control is concerned, I have never used something like that. For me, the best fail safe is having the bike professionally dyno tuned. A good tuner will make sure your afr and timing are in a safe range, and there are ways to be conservative about this and still have a hard running, reliable and great turbo bike. I think any type of electronics that may shut off a fuel pump or cut boost mid-run might have a tendency to throw you over the bars in the extreme. These setups might work great on a car, but a bike is a different scenario. Again, I don't know for sure, having never used one or seen the necessity for one. You might want to consider a regular air/fuel gauge - at least you would be able to see something going too lean and back out of the throttle on your own. Again, a good tune is the key - timing and fuel.

Wow that's a lot of power on pump! I definately want to get one, everyone says rcc is top notch, I don't doubt that for a second. I have a few more questions Frank, how often does the water tank need to be refilled under normal driving conditions? I am also looking in getting afr/failsafe gauge AEM 30-4900 AEM Digital Air Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge do you recommend another way of fail safe and boost control not too sure how this works on extrenal gates and do you sell those parts also? Thanks again for helping me out.

The water/meth injection tank holds 1/2 quart of liquid, and how long it lasts depends entirely on how heavy-handed you are with the throttle. Riding around normally and getting into some boost every now and then, you could be refilling it every other time you fill your gas tank. If you are a madman, it could be more. I usually suggest that you ride around the first time out, checking it out every now and then to see just how crazy you really are. The good part is that you fill it with the winter windshield water/meth mix you pick up at the local auto store for $1.50/gallon or less. The controller for the injection can be set to initialize at a specific boost level - we usually start spraying at around 8 pounds of boost. As far as "fail safe" boost controls are concerned, I have never used one or seen the need for it. The best fail safe in my opinion is a turbo bike that is professionally tuned, both timing and fuel. You can be conservative in these areas and still have a hard running, reliable and fast turbo bike. Having electronics shut off the fuel pump or cut boost mid-run might be sudden enough to throw you over the bars, IMO. Again, don't know for sure, but I think controls like this are better suited for a car. There might be someone on the board that has used one and can shed some relevant light on this. You might want to consider a regular air/fuel gauge and a good turbo tuner.:laugh::laugh:

upgrade to this.....:rofl:

thCAFZL64C.jpg

The water/meth injection tank holds 1/2 quart of liquid, and how long it lasts depends entirely on how heavy-handed you are with the throttle. Riding around normally and getting into some boost every now and then, you could be refilling. it every other time you fill your gas tank. If you are a madman, it could be more. I usually suggest that you ride around the first time out, checking it out every now and then to see just how crazy you really are. The good part is that you fill it with the winter windshield water/meth mix you pick up at the local auto store for $1.50/gallon or less. The controller for the injection can be set to initialize at a specific boost level - we usually start spraying at around 8 pounds of boost. As far as "fail safe" boost controls are concerned, I have never used one or seen the need for it. The best fail safe in my opinion is a turbo bike that is professionally tuned, both timing and fuel. You can be conservative in these areas and still have a hard running, reliable and fast turbo bike. Having electronics shut off the fuel pump or cut boost mid-run might be sudden enough to throw you over the bars, IMO. Again, don't know for sure, but I think controls like this are better suited for a car. There might be someone on the board that has used one and can shed some relevant light on this. You might want to consider a regular air/fuel gauge and a good turbo tuner.:laugh::laugh:

I thought the water would have to be refilled more often that that. Every tank or every other tank isn't so bad. As far as fail safe, I will get a regular a.f gauge, I didn't realize the possible dangers of cutting boost or fuel. Thanks for the information Frank. Is like to have an ultra kit on my bike someday and I know where I have to start now,just gotta get the cash and I will get in touch with you when I do. Thanks again!

Back